Lunch Is Served

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i find this topic fascinating,sitting here...drinking my coffee........munching on chocalate digestives..........absolutely riveting topic my mrs eats fuk all and shes just recovering from a heart at

Oh I certainly have that's why I no longer eat bread ... I am lucky that my missus is a very good baker so she makes me gluten free cakes which taste fine but the bread is fukcing minging .........

There's a joke in there somewhere " a Scotsman eating a salad " ? . Given up the addictive white powder sugar myself mate and feel a lot better for it !

I'm doing well lost about 13 pound in 4 weeks I take a shake called body by vi in the morning , have something in the after noon or usually about 4/5 then have another shake later on its a protein thing , if I'm feeling peck ish ill have a can of diet coke no sugar in that , I can't seen to get past 14/2 though , but hopeing to be just under 14 by Friday ??

looks nice, but with that sauce it would go in a salad and come out a curry lol

it was just a drizzle put some taste into it as lo g as it goes in and stays off my belly ill be happy lol ?

There's a joke in there somewhere " a Scotsman eating a salad " ? . Given up the addictive white powder sugar myself mate and feel a lot better for it !

lol . Yea just my gut was getting a bit ott ish having pies and shit through the day at work so I started this behaving my self , when my achillies heel snapped house bound perfect oppertunity to get rid of a bit ???atb
  • Like 1

I found out a month ago I am gluten intolerant ... By fukc that strips the weight of you ... No more bread biscuits cakes pasties pies etc I am doing nothing different just stopped eating food with gluten in and I have had to tighten my belt two notches already ........

I found out a month ago I am gluten intolerant ... By fukc that strips the weight of you ... No more bread biscuits cakes pasties pies etc I am doing nothing different just stopped eating food with gluten in and I have had to tighten my belt two notches already ........

have you seen how expencive the gluten free food is,,,robbing bstards :yes:

Oh I certainly have that's why I no longer eat bread ... I am lucky that my missus is a very good baker so she makes me gluten free cakes which taste fine but the bread is fukcing minging .........

• Like 2

bread mmm iv not had ant fir weeks nor biscuits love toast and cheese with lea perns , and abbernethy biscuits , but I no it not good , it's just getting into the mind set , if ya want to have a belly eat shite / I spoke to a guy that does body building called Derek wan he used to compete on stage showing off every muscle I said how do I get rid of this belly he said dont eat ??a but to far I think ?image_zpsaddfb4e7.jpg[/img][/url