Presa Canario's

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite a few folk on this thread have a few "mates" that have them and they would rip your throats out. This threads gone a bit jay from the inbetweeners for me

At least you haven't dropped yourself in it by saying you want it for 'big game'...oh wait   Get a beddy whippet, they'll take out

My brother has one in Spain that he imported from the Canary's .Bought it fully trained as a guard dog , it wont take food of anyone ,wont leave the property even if the gates where left open is as d

Posted Images

My mates got one, he got it from somebody that bred it locally to me. I could try and find out a bit more more for you if you wanted as to whether there still breeding them and if there working etc?

there a bloke in London breeds them (swatt dogs), but you pay £1grand for one, but I think if you keep looking on info on the breed , you prob get one cheeper :yes: or get the the right abd lines(scot. hybrd ) good +healthy guards .

my mate had to get them imported from eastern europe cos she couldnt find any over here. think it was romania

Yeah iv noticed that most of them over here just look like fat bull mastiffs. Been looking on one of the sites to import one, was just going to give that a go for my last resort. ATB

My mates got one, he got it from somebody that bred it locally to me. I could try and find out a bit more more for you if you wanted as to whether there still breeding them and if there working etc?

Yeah that ill be great not so much bothered if they not working. Thanks alot

I suppose it all depends on what you call work

Hi pal not so much bothered if they not worked but rather them come from working lines or even an older one. It will be used for big game mate and ill be using it as a guard dog. ATB

Mates got a belter, had pbt's and wouldn't have another now, presa's all the way, very dangerous dog though, would kill if your not careful, very powerful, banned in a lot of countries, soft as a brush around kids, would never leave it alone with them though, will attack on command and would go through a brick wall to get to you, where abouts are you, if your local I'm sure he would show it to you if you like its breeding he might be able to help you out, Also in the back of the countrymans weekley a month or so ago they had a presa for sale privately... All the best jack