I'm loving watching it mate, it's cracking

England men v Argentina tomorrow mate.......that's as good as a final

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

My eldest 9 at the time started playing football, as all kids want too, and was completely fooked over by the club, even though, he turned up for all the training and the matches.. so we switched him to Hockey 4 years ago... his team won the league this year, named players player of the season... not bad for a defender :)....

Picking up his trophy...miserable git.....lol ... well proud... :)

IMG_6517_zpsa468d7b0.jpg

• Like 6

Wilf I was sat with a load of very very upset Spaniards lol they were even more upset when I said it should have been 0-5 lol lol true though whatever was said (or sniffed at lol) it bloody worked. Gonna watch the match today with two Iti's should be fun when the ruck starts hahahaha

i hope for your sake ones not a lezzer :laugh:

• Like 1

My eldest 9 at the time started playing football, as all kids want too, and was completely fooked over by the club, even though, he turned up for all the training and the matches.. so we switched him to Hockey 4 years ago... his team won the league this year, named players player of the season... not bad for a defender :)....

Picking up his trophy...miserable git.....lol ... well proud... :)

IMG_6517_zpsa468d7b0.jpg

Bet your glad he didn't get the wooden spoon !!!

I think England will do ok tonight if their defence tightens up a bit. Italy will soak it up and break quickly (like Holland) and they always have good strikers.

This is NOT a sour grapes statement but why can't they talk about the teams who are playing at the time instead of England all the time. I appreciate it's national TV but its the WORLD cup not the English.