Couple Of Names To Watch Out For ,must Read

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant go into too many details but the long and short of this post is that there are currently two rspca officers that take it upon themselves to lure terriermen into letting them see their dogs under

its the internet.. a hologrphic shite metre were you can spout what you like, look up what you want and not even be the person your supposed to be. a place to entertain yourself..... or entrap yourse

every one has decided here to go i am happy to go we have family out there so we are going

Posted Images

I've. Met ms bought two pups of a mate said they were for a hunt talked the talk loads of bull n named dropped the whole time he was there thought there was something up about him

Bedlingtonman tried to sell me a dog a few years back i tjought it was strange he kept putting it off he kept telling me he was a champion kickboxer brom burnley way and 16 stone and 6 foot , i thought at the time he was trying to chat me up lol some losers out there must have an exciting social life the weirdo

had pms off him a while back wanted to buy black dogs off me read his half page ramblings thought summot wher`nt right then never responded ,,,,,be nice to see him get whats due...

Strange dont quite cut it mate .42 pms on what hes been up to says more than enough.A fake, a compulsive liar,and lowest of the low an informant.Theres one story of him obtaining a scarred up dog from the pound ,selling it on and getting that lad done soon after .Hes a drug dealer ,steroid pusher and linked to a serious sex offence too.

Any lads in touch with him want their f***ing heads read .

The lads from grimsby that got busted that used to go out with him have messaged me saying that he grassed them up hes setting people up for the rspca any way he can and getting paid to do it !! If you have upset him or had words with him expect a visit in the future. He knew things that no one but the people in the interviews should have known dosnt take half a brain to work it out

• Like 1

Why are all these stories only just coming out now?

I appreciate the OP has obviously just learned of this, but there are a dozen others who knew something fishy and said f**k all??

Not good lads, I would be the first to let everyone know if something wasn't right, and have done in the past.

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Strange dont quite cut it mate .42 pms on what hes been up to says more than enough.A fake, a compulsive liar,and lowest of the low an informant.Theres one story of him obtaining a scarred up dog from the pound ,selling it on and getting that lad done soon after .Hes a drug dealer ,steroid pusher and linked to a serious sex offence too.

Any lads in touch with him want their f*****g heads read .

He pmed me a couple of times when i had my old account Hedz31 started general chit chat were you from etc he name dropped a few blokes round the country he told me who he knew from nottinghamshire he even knew my name i didint tell him i was who he said :laugh: it was embarressed for him listning to him i never met him and he got very short replys it was pretty easy to see he was a bullshitter and a pest i thought he was just a young kid to be fair :thumbs:

• Like 1