Pups First Night On The Lamp...

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gaz,..you are a young man with your entire life ahead of you,.so, a wee bit of advice...   Pay no heed, to folk who tell you what you should be doing....it is your life , not theirs... I've survi

Took the pup out for a look on the lamp tonight with my mate Jim (TJones on here).   She is just coming 11 months old and hasn't seen the lamp before. She's had a handful of daytime rabbits, mostly

Personaly,...I think it up to the man who owns the dog,.. to call the shots...   Looking back through my diaries of the 1970s/1980s ,..we were running scores of rabbits,..often with real young lurc

Good honest write up, regardless anyone's views, it's your dog, and blatantly obvious you put a lot of thought into it.

Some great advice on the thread as well, mixed in with the usual drivvle / crabbing. Classic THL!

Atb.

Edited by jonah.
  • Like 1

IFF its 1 one thing ive got,,this season his time on me hands not having a dog up and running, and i will go at the drop of a hat any where,,,,gaz your more than welcome ,,i dont mind taking young lads up the feilds :hmm: lol,,,some 1 may has well catch them, before you get some poaching fu#ker taking them :cray: ,,,,,, for the last 2/3 year ive add just the same kick getting some one eles dog going,,,,,probley bin there done to many times with me own dogs,, the crack in me mite be going ,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

Haha a paedophile is probably worse

Or a murderer ,or someone who robs the old folk,poachers are well down on my list of baddies

Lol I was being facetious.

I think we've all jumped a fence or two. Lol

• Like 1

Poachers fuckers Jim? Lol, that's one of the funniest comments on this thread, that and Phil's pacyfing feckwits .

Great thread this!

Nothing worse than a poacher.

GREAT THREAD,,, hits got to go pair shape all threads with hunting taking place dose,,,lol :cray:

Poachers fuckers Jim? Lol, that's one of the funniest comments on this thread, that and Phil's pacyfing feckwits .

Great thread this!

GREAT THREAD,,, hits got to go pair shape all threads with hunting taking place dose,,,lol :cray:

Haha so far so good. Think it's been my most successful thread to date. Lol

Great thread this!

Haha so far so good. Think it's been my most successful thread to date. Lol

Oh I don't know, I can think of a few that run it close......... :laugh: