Pups First Night On The Lamp...

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gaz,..you are a young man with your entire life ahead of you,.so, a wee bit of advice...   Pay no heed, to folk who tell you what you should be doing....it is your life , not theirs... I've survi

Took the pup out for a look on the lamp tonight with my mate Jim (TJones on here).   She is just coming 11 months old and hasn't seen the lamp before. She's had a handful of daytime rabbits, mostly

Personaly,...I think it up to the man who owns the dog,.. to call the shots...   Looking back through my diaries of the 1970s/1980s ,..we were running scores of rabbits,..often with real young lurc

fair play Gaz for travelling i wish i had an oppertunity like you have i struggle round my way i could be out for hours and be lucky for 3 runs and most of them will be on short cropped grass so its not ideal for bringing a pup on i truelly believe and im still looking if i can find abit with a good few rabbits to run it will turn my pup in to a totally different animal and well done jim for giving Gaz and his dog a chance

are you looking for another dog yet Jim or are you happy just sitting back just now

They deffo all diffrent ray, I don't mind sheep and can work around them after a chat with farmer but cows are a no go I dislike cows lol

did you see that lad on country file yesterday who walked through a field with his staffy and the cows stampeded him jumping on the dog and him he was lucky to still be alive,when im out and amongst cows im always watching my back as their not to be trusted especially when you have a dog on the lead

Bryson - Its the same local to me. Handful of

Runs would be a good night and all on short cropped grass where the rabbits can really shift. Can be fun with a good dog but no use for starting a pup.

Jim has just lined a bitch of his mates with snipe using artificial insemination. He is still waiting to find out if the bitch has taken or not.

Northernlite - Are you not just scared of the dark? Lol.

• Like 1

ive not bin in a rush to be honest,, Bryson,,, infact since ive lost ern ive bin over to the canarys islands 3 times and going again in 4 weeks,,,, hits the 1 st time in me life ive felt , I don't any dog commitment,s,,,,hit feels like a bit of breathing space, for once in my life,,,,, ive enjoyed this last 3 month taking other dogs out,,,has gaz said ive mated snipe,,,and I do need a lot of luck,,,,,,iff hit takes then hits time to knuckle down again,,,,,,, ive add me freedom and me blow out,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 2
  • 5 months later...