Dumped Pups...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many of you have all said...if you can't afford to see dogs then dont have em....I'm fcukin disgusted that any of you are defending those actions.

The pups weren't dumped , the wife took them to a vet and stupidly said shed found them dumped , she later owned up to the vet that they were her pups , she was daft , she panicked , she told a lie ,

When he actually lies to you to cover up his actions then i think that's taking the piss. I've never bought or sold a dog to mel. I also don't brag about 2grand holidays when i've got a litter of poor

Posted Images

Well the truth will reveal itself soon enough.

Regardless f*****g shame that 12 pups suffered / died in this fiasco

Scot, you need to stop posting stuff like that matey. I've given you two likes already today, and people will think I'm going soft....

But they are a pair of fecking idiots,clowns dickheads,poor dog owners/breeders of mastif and bull types that does reflect on other dog owners like ourselves :yes: so that's what it has to do with the rest of us :thumbs: .But then maybe we should do like others sugest and sit say nothing as it has nothing to do with us on a personal level eh :hmm: .

• Like 1

I think if he's already logged on today and heard this racket.... He's probably feeling shunned away as it is.

Probably knows where his business lies but how easy/hard is it to catch parvo? Or is it one of those that just happens?

Very easy mate it's a virus and is airborne,i once walked into a caravan where the was iunkpwning to me a dog with parvo and i smelt it(a smell you will never forget once smelt :bad: )i then turn and walked straight out and threw my shoes away as there the only thing that touched the inside and i still gave a litter of pups i had at home over a 100 miles away parvo.

Edited by fireman

Very easy mate it's a virus and is airborne,i once walked into a caravan where the was iunkpwning to me a dog with parvo and i smelt it(a smell you will never forget once smelt :bad: )i then turn and walked straight out and threw my shoes away as there the only thing that touched the inside and i still gave a litter of pups i had at home over a 100 miles away parvo.

f***ing hell is it that easy to spread??? the more i think about breeding my bitch the more i get put off it!!!!

whys stabba leaving the site over this???

Because he doesn't want to be associated with a site with members like this.

I don't think anyone has an issue with the pups getting Parvo.... It's what's happened after that people can't swallow, the whole chain of events :yes:

• Like 2