Nigerian School Girls

Funny how the Americans and our government love to help country's that have oil and mineral riches isn't it ? lol

And it benefits us? Is it wrong that I don't really a shit? If it increases our countries wealth and power then hey it's a dog eat dog world. We got our own problems in this country but throw away how much at currupt poor countries. They allow their own people to starve and die, do you think if we had oil and they had the power to take it theyd suddenly get morals?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To late anyway, Putin is currently on his way to rescue to them!    

Hmmm . . To think Great Britain became the mighty nation it was (and still is in some respects) by their "involvement" in other countries . . Give and take, it they ask for our help for the lives of t

The Americans have said they will dramatically increase there chances to find the missing Nigerian school girls if they look in the daylight hours lol .

Posted Images

Chances are, if you let the Nigerian army do it they will be raping them as they rescue them.

Sad, but true.....ohh, that wasn't a very PC view was it !!

• Like 2

Funny how the Americans and our government love to help country's that have oil and mineral riches isn't it lol

And it benefits us? Is it wrong that I don't really a shit? If it increases our countries wealth and power then hey it's a dog eat dog world. We got our own problems in this country but throw away how much at currupt poor countries. They allow their own people to starve and die, do you think if we had oil and they had the power to take it theyd suddenly get morals?

I'm all for a return to the spoils of war.

However when we stand side by side with merica and they milk the countries assets, and award the vast majority of contracts to themselves,well I'd be inclined to say f**k off to thier next wee war jaunt.

But seems our politicians have a short memory. Or either that they are happy for any scraps that the special relationship drops for us .

Look how quick they dropped us over Syria and cosied up to France lol

Funny how the Americans and our government love to help country's that have oil and mineral riches isn't it ? lol

I suppose your right ! why should I worry about our lads getting killed by Nigerian Islamic fundamentalists when they're already killing our soldiers on the streets of Woolwich .
Guest ragumup

No mention from the lefties of "that" religion having anything to do with it .... Muhammad forced girls to the faith and used as sex saves , his perfect example ....grooming gangs etc.

Edited by ragumup

We should go in with the clear understanding that all the islamic terrorists are to be killed, no exceptions

If it turns into a special forces led military mission that's what will happen .........

• Like 1

Well, there's now officially a Sentinel spy plane going over and intelligence analysts. Be interesting to see how this plays out now we are taking a bit more than an advisory role....

Sorry, 'been offered'.

Edited by Born Hunter

I know boko harem are getting some bad press lately but i liked the song a whiter shade of pale.

they have been taken in for questioning as part of operation yew tree :yes:

post-92146-0-43732800-1400076978.jpg

:D:D

• Like 2