Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

attachicon.gif033.JPG

sometimes dogs come along and raised the bar in your dogs this bitch has took my level up higher so pleased how she has opened my eyes to how good she has made just a hunt this morning and i thought a good hunt thick cover big wood she done me proud :thumbs:

is she the first 3/4 bred youv had in the team willow

no had pure spaniels and one other 3/4 but found them to over the top :thumbs:

• Like 1

attachicon.gif033.JPG

sometimes dogs come along and raised the bar in your dogs this bitch has took my level up higher so pleased how she has opened my eyes to how good she has made just a hunt this morning and i thought a good hunt thick cover big wood she done me proud :thumbs:

is she the first 3/4 bred youv had in the team willow

no had pure spaniels and one other 3/4 but found them to over the top :thumbs:

What problems did that bring?

• 2 weeks later...

The one lurchers a beddy/grey/ Wheaton/grey Norfolk lurcher, the other one is a beddy whippet, we got two Russell's a springer, a beagle,and a Plummer, we've also got a Lakeland Russell but we can't work her and the one Russell together, they just don't get on so we alternate them, thanks for lookin

The one lurchers a beddy/grey/ Wheaton/grey Norfolk lurcher, the other one is a beddy whippet, we got two Russell's a springer, a beagle,and a Plummer, we've also got a Lakeland Russell but we can't work her and the one Russell together, they just don't get on so we alternate them, thanks for lookin

spot on :thumbs:

Thanks pal much appreciated yea they certainly get the pulse racing haha very vocal bunch when on their quarry, they're working wel as a team at the moment fair play, they all vary in different ages and experience aswel which I think is a good thing as the young guns are coming on a treat due to the veterans