Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

my bushes don't catch many lucky to be 5 a year but move loads its just great to watch them hunt and the style they have best catches ive seen was the old queen ann type 10 inchs and under :thumbs:

I know iv'e mentioned it before, but the Cairn my mate had was a terrible sport spoiler, thick coat and 3" legs, he nailed way to many for my liking, he was probably faster than a rabbit through a tight run. Don't get me wrong, he was a good little grafter, but i wouldn't want one like him :laugh:

• Like 2

sometimes dogs come along and raised the bar in your dogs this bitch has took my level up higher so pleased how she has opened my eyes to how good she has made just a hunt this morning and i thought a good hunt thick cover big wood she done me proud :thumbs:

• Like 6

from six mouths old she took over the pack leader has gone from strength to strength i look for her to mess up but till date has proved me wrong i watched her hunt this morning a rabbit in a big wood and thick cover the rabbit tried everything to shake her off but she just kept pushing him till he went to earth then she marked the earth just made me smile

good hunt :thumbs:

• Like 4