Isnt This Sad.something Needs To Be Done And Fast

:cray: F**k me, Jigs. That was hard work! F**k shooting cattle. Done that myself. It was watching the devastation it was causing that poor f**king man!

My best mate lives for his cows. If that happened to him? There'd be a reckoning.

The wankers in control need to be forced to watch this.

They live in a world where food is produced by faceless minions.

Badgers need to be culled, the rising numbers of deer will also need heavier control soon too, as they can both can carry and pass tb

• Like 2

The wankers in control need to be forced to watch this.

They live in a world where food is produced by faceless minions.

Badgers need to be culled, the rising numbers of deer will also need heavier control soon too, as they can both can carry and pass tb

100% right, the things need fookin controlling , the last 1 he shot and he give it bit of food aswell :cray: , just because badger looks nice you get all this fookin heartache for poor farmers :censored: norm I don't have lot of time for farmers , but things like this I feel sorry for them, never known any farmer like the bloody things on there ground . when I used to go knocking doors asking farmers to lamp rabbits+foxes, they always said bugger the rabbits get the rid of the billys for me lol

Bit of a bstard when a tb infested Badger demands more attention than a man's livelyhood. Give farmers the powers to rid themselves of brock as they see fit. Let the bunny huggers have as many as they wish..On their own property.

• Like 7

Give farmers the powers to rid themselves of brock as they see fit.

Case in point; I was walking the land with Pat, the other day. I pointed out where a badger had dug a hole into a bank. Said how they're displacing just now.

Without so much as the slightest change in his conversational tone, he simply asked me;

" Is there nothing You have, that ye could feed them and poison them? " :icon_eek:

I must say; That caught me a bit on the back foot! I had to think fast and choose my words carefully.

Perfectly illustrates a typical cattlemans views though: 'Just Get F**king Rid! '

• Like 2

That was pretty horrible to watch. I don't no what it feels like to have your livelyhood taken away from you but clearly he's a stronger man than I if he can watch as it happens. It would cripple me if that happened to my cows.

I'll be out tonight looking for some newcastle supporters. Don't no about the rest off you.

Its terrible, and all to common.

Also, I believe that the farmer gets compensation?

And that compensation comes from the government, so ultimately the tax payer - well, 38,000 cows has to be over 30,000,000 quids worth. . . . .