Hare Coursing

Think I may need to look at getting myself an old traditional style gate net. Nice light weight and easy to fit inside my jacket. To be carried at all times when out with the dog. You know, in case the opportunity should ever arise whilst out lamping rabbits.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes they can, and yes they do....

c**ts mob handed killing them... What's wrong with sneaking on,one man one dog quick gallop and away.

Deny eveything admit nothing

If you can prove that a police officer has lied to a court of law then they would end up in very serious trouble :thumbs:

As always, the difficulty is in proving anything :yes:

There are liars and cheats in all walks of life; some find excuses for it, others don't bother.

All unimportant really, as we do not know all the facts.

Never mentioned lying to a court of law mate. We were talking about lying to us. To prompt a confession.

People including yourself have said the police aren't allowed to lie. Suggesting that they don't.

But they do :yes:

Actually, no :no:

Go back and read what I've written properly :yes:

Police officers are as capable and willing to lie as anyone else. The thing is, if they get caught out, they are in proportionally more trouble than anyone else :yes: . Ever heard the term 'breech of trust'?

The fact that a police officer may lie (indirectly, or directly) 'off the record' in order to convince a suspect that it's in their best interests to confess, has never been disputed by me.

However, if it can be proven that a police officer has fabricated evidence, or lied while making a statement, then it's a stretch on Rule 43 for them :thumbs:

We can all speculate about the when, where, if's and why's in this case as much as we please, but unless the OP wants to furnish us with all the relevant facts then it is pretty pointless.

What do I mean?

Well, as others have suggested, if this is a 'hot' area, and the OP has any history with the police, then the chances are they will go for it and chuck some serious resources at establishing proof.

If, on the other hand, the OP was on permission, lamping rabbits, and the evidence of illegality is ambiguous, then I doubt it will go too far.

Happily, we don't have 'trial by media' in this country. Facts are put before a court and a decision is made based on those facts.

I need a lie down after reading that :laugh:

So we agree the police are lying b*****ds? Ok great. Cheers.

Lol.

• Like 1

If you can prove that a police officer has lied to a court of law then they would end up in very serious trouble :thumbs:

There are liars and cheats in all walks of life; some find excuses for it, others don't bother.

Never mentioned lying to a court of law mate. We were talking about lying to us. To prompt a confession.

People including yourself have said the police aren't allowed to lie. Suggesting that they don't.

Police officers are as capable and willing to lie as anyone else. The thing is, if they get caught out, they are in proportionally more trouble than anyone else :yes: . Ever heard the term 'breech of trust'?

The fact that a police officer may lie (indirectly, or directly) 'off the record' in order to convince a suspect that it's in their best interests to confess, has never been disputed by me.

However, if it can be proven that a police officer has fabricated evidence, or lied while making a statement, then it's a stretch on Rule 43 for them :thumbs:

We can all speculate about the when, where, if's and why's in this case as much as we please, but unless the OP wants to furnish us with all the relevant facts then it is pretty pointless.

What do I mean?

Well, as others have suggested, if this is a 'hot' area, and the OP has any history with the police, then the chances are they will go for it and chuck some serious resources at establishing proof.

If, on the other hand, the OP was on permission, lamping rabbits, and the evidence of illegality is ambiguous, then I doubt it will go too far.

Happily, we don't have 'trial by media' in this country. Facts are put before a court and a decision is made based on those facts.

Lol.

that there lying fcukers wasnt disputed but lieing about evidence they have in interview was which they carnt do or they will be no case to answer to if your brief and yourself are clued up or say they put him in the van and said youve been fimed or other nonsence on tape it goes away

What do I mean?

Lol.

that there lying fcukers wasnt disputed but lieing about evidence they have in interview was which they carnt do or they will be no case to answer to if your brief and yourself are clued up or say they put him in the van and said youve been fimed or other nonsence on tape it goes away

It'a raining outside. You wanna ring your brief and check? Lol.

What do I mean?

Lol.

It'a raining outside. You wanna ring your brief and check? Lol.

Kin el gaz, I wouldn't want to play chess with you! :laugh:

What do I mean?

Lol.

You're implying the suspect should believe what the police say, as long as it's recorded in the interview. That's just not true. For instance if they tell you they've got you on vid and then the film is "lost" after you've confessed.......

They can say they've witnesses then say the witnesses pulled out.....

etc. etc. etc.

Never rely on what they say.

• Like 2

Three of us was walking down a road with a dog each we was stopped by police saying they t had reports of people lamping in a field about half a mile from we're we was one of them drive up and down the road then came back and said he'd found a dead hare beside the road which here believes we placed there we was arrested and interviewed then let us go 3 mts later summons to court. They dint take dogs away or there supposed hare they found or swab the dogs mouths.

Edited by lamping-lad

Thats hardly evidence..

I can drive down most country lanes and find rabbits,hares,badgers and pheasants that have been hit buy cars..

Stick with the not guilty..

Its not much of a case against you..

Hope it goes well for you mate...

I would be stressed with having to go to court...

• Like 2

What do I mean?

Lol.

It'a raining outside. You wanna ring your brief and check? Lol

was simply to prove a point that few give advice and dont really no what there talking about i was just checking it as id hate for someone to get a charge when it could have been avoided n obviously your one of them giving bad info out

What do I mean?

Lol.

It'a raining outside. You wanna ring your brief and check? Lol
was simply to prove a point that few give advice and dont really no what there talking about i was just checking it as id hate for someone to get a charge when it could have been avoided n obviously your one of them giving bad info out

Yeh I gave out false info, sorry lads.

The police will never lie to you.

Definitely not in an interview.

They will never say they've got evidence that they haven't.

And the hunting act will be overturned with immediate effect :laugh:

Think I may need to look at getting myself an old traditional style gate net. Nice light weight and easy to fit inside my jacket. To be carried at all times when out with the dog. You know, in case the opportunity should ever arise whilst out lamping rabbits.

i thinks it law you can't net hares at night

Three of us was walking down a road with a dog each we was stopped by police saying they t had reports of people lamping in a field about half a mile from we're we was one of them drive up and down the road then came back and said he'd found a dead hare beside the road which here believes we placed there we was arrested and interviewed then let us go 3 mts later summons to court. They dint take dogs away or there supposed hare they found or swab the dogs mouths.

f**k um mush dont let them get to ya a bet youve got bags under ya eyes not sleeping haha. What youve just said they found a hare a the side of the road to me its road kill. Edited by jimmy1982