Hare Coursing

right ive just rang my soliciters and the police CANNOT I REPEAT CANNOT PUT EVIDENCE TO YOU THAT THEY HAVE NOT GOT AND THATS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE MOUTH OF MY SOLICITER

maybe cant put it to you in writing but can tell you with there lying mouths lol phoning your. Lawyer class pmsl
there a big deference when a copper say

We have your DNA from the scene (lie)

To

We have DNA evidence believed to be yours (sneaky)

Lying is a skill there very good at. A twist of words is as good as a lie. In all my life I've never hear a debate over police honesty.

There liars always have been and if caught lying it was an honest mistake! And them b*****ds love nothing better than running a man down with there German nazi hounds !

• Like 1

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes they can, and yes they do....

c**ts mob handed killing them... What's wrong with sneaking on,one man one dog quick gallop and away.

Deny eveything admit nothing

right ive just rang my soliciters and the police CANNOT I REPEAT CANNOT PUT EVIDENCE TO YOU THAT THEY HAVE NOT GOT AND THATS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE MOUTH OF MY SOLICITER

Cannot? Lol they can do what they want pal.

You should know that.

maybe cant put it to you in writing but can tell you with there lying mouths lol phoning your. Lawyer class pmsl

To

Lying is a skill there very good at. A twist of words is as good as a lie. In all my life I've never hear a debate over police honesty.

There liars always have been and if caught lying it was an honest mistake! And them b*****ds love nothing better than running a man down with there German nazi hounds !

remember plebgate :laugh:

Police will be careful what they say on tape , but ,they will say things to you , as they are walking you back to your cell , or through the hatch on cell door ,such as " your mates singing " its mind games .

but seriously only very silly people fall for stuff like that and for the dna we believe to be yours again if your only reply in interview is no comment then they have to actually have you bang to rights to come with a charge

We all know the filth ly fact they told me one night they was watching me with nv about 3 mile away well unless nv can see through hedges trees and a grate big feking school what was in between us i would say there lying out there arse and 3 mile with hand held nv from f***ing aldi do me a favour the copper was a right tit

Just go to the mirror right now, curl up the corners of your mouth, raise your eyebrows and say these magic words... No Comment..! :rolleyes:

It really ain't very hard to do but will really really help, so go on, get practicing.... :yes:

Edited to add, if anyone has tried and is finding it hard to do, go and get yourself a Pug, Chow Chow or just sommat really slow and exotic, walk it where you want, you should be deffo ok then... :D

To

remember plebgate :laugh:
pleb gate??

Seriously you really went to the trouble of ringing your brief to find out if some one on a forum was right or wrong? only on THL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i did mate ye just to prove a point does my head in [bANNED TEXT] you no your right about something so jus rang to make sure were on first name terms n as said been useing im for 17 years

:laugh: I'd loved to have heard the conversation....... Hello, it's Andy here.... You know, Andy, the guy who phoned you in the middle of the night last week to see if you were at court the following day. Ahhh you remember now, anyway........ Oh your at court the now, it's ok, this will only take a minute...... I was on the hunting life and...... The hunting life? It's a forum on the Internet. Anyhow as I was saying.... Hello..... Hello..... Are you still there??? :laugh:

I'll give you this advice for free mate, you say you've been interviewed by the police and seen more jails than most...... Get another hobby cos your shite at this one :laugh: it's nothing to brag about pal..... It's like a baker bragging at how many cakes he's f****d up :)

• Like 6

Seriously you really went to the trouble of ringing your brief to find out if some one on a forum was right or wrong? only on THL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i did mate ye just to prove a point does my head in [bANNED TEXT] you no your right about something so jus rang to make sure were on first name terms n as said been useing im for 17 years

:laugh: I'd loved to have heard the conversation....... Hello, it's Andy here.... You know, Andy, the guy who phoned you in the middle of the night last week to see if you were at court the following day. Ahhh you remember now, anyway........ Oh your at court the now, it's ok, this will only take a minute...... I was on the hunting life and...... The hunting life? It's a forum on the Internet. Anyhow as I was saying.... Hello..... Hello..... Are you still there??? :laugh:

I'll give you this advice for free mate, you say you've been interviewed by the police and seen more jails than most...... Get another hobby cos your shite at this one :laugh: it's nothing to brag about pal..... It's like a baker bragging at how many cakes he's f****d up :)

nothing to do with the hobby mate other bits n pieces n was just proving a point and giving the guy some advice wats right and could get case thrown out of court if anything dodgy went off in the interview

theyl send you to van diemans land for chaseing hares be better off less laws , hope all goes well had my fair share and more over the years just be on your toes and be one step in front of the game and never put youreself forward as they twist informaition and they are lying c**ts no an ex copper who jacked through the corruption ,lasted three years says f**k this ,

if you have no hares or game then just be piont blank out a walk and that is it

nothing to do with the hobby mate other bits n pieces n was just proving a point and giving the guy some advice wats right and could get case thrown out of court if anything dodgy went off in the interview

I know mate, couldn't resist :tongue2::thumbs:

few questions pop to mind after reading this topic :hmm: was you on permission? was you caught with anything? was you seen slipping dogs? what have you said on interview? did they pull you n then put you in that interview van and question you there ? they must have something on you for you to be summoned ? whatever it may be lad theyre gunna want a prosecution just to show that theyre not wasting tax payers money on setting up these anti coursing operations, it all boils down to government figures/statistics at the end of the day, whatever happened lad good luck on friday :thumbs: