Ingles Bull Terriers

Theres a fair few doing battlecross breedings now, should produce some good strong dogs if thats your cuppa t, fair few be going to the north west if you know anyone around those areas. Also quite a few decent bull terrier outcrosses coming through the breedings now not just the ingles blood either

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one of my daughters suffers from terrible seisures and my jack russell woke us up at 3 in the morning just in time to save her life. she was trapped when she fell had bit her tongue and was upside do

I can well believe it CS. Dogs are trained to detect the onset of epileptic seizures and even cancer. Pretty amazing animals capable of more than just 'smashing' stuff!

One day when I have the room and time I'd like to bring one of these on. Might be a few more years though, new baby, new house, new business etc.   I get the impression though that the man is placi

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Wouldn’t bother much better stuff out there for same money 

I agree there’s better stuff out there for same money or even less money in my opinion if you don’t like a certain breed of dog you wouldn’t own it no matter what it can do 

• Like 2