Bull Xs

what you need is a good strong coursing dog over a 3/8x 5/8 bull hound or 3/4 hound 1/4 bull bitch. :D

Now there's a plan

its just finding a coursing dog that is bigger the most bull x;s lolol..they are out there .. :tongue2:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/4 no wind ......1/2 when going gets tough wont beat it .................3/8 with coursing blood instead of g/hound best all-round cross for me

My pups out of these two hes 9/10months now thats him on the right other two are lurcher lurcher3/8bulls 8months I think

Halfx. Seen nowt over the years that will better one when push comes to shove. Although alot depends on the quarry you are hunting/running. Yup there'll be exceptions to the rule but personal preferen

Posted Images

what you need is a good strong coursing dog over a 3/8x 5/8 bull hound or 3/4 hound 1/4 bull bitch. :D

Now there's a plan

its just finding a coursing dog that is bigger the most bull x;s lolol..they are out there .. :tongue2:

:laugh:

• Like 1

Bird which tug dog did you see from what area did the owner come from just curious seen a couple of dogs with the same name cheers

Tony south staffs (coven) as said Tug was 1x staffx grey 26in black/brined, was like a leggy staff suppose. But game as they come a Brill dog.Came from old line of staffs from the black country :yes:

i know feck all about bull xs, so laugh at this question if you want...

if you breed two first crosses together do you just get a mixture of bull/grey types (as you often do with two collie xs) or do they tend to throw one way?

i know feck all about bull xs, so laugh at this question if you want...

if you breed two first crosses together do you just get a mixture of bull/grey types (as you often do with two collie xs) or do they tend to throw one way?

No different in both types. :thumbs:

Halfx. Seen nowt over the years that will better one when push comes to shove. Although alot depends on the quarry you are hunting/running. Yup there'll be exceptions to the rule but personal preference is just that..personal. :yes:

I agree with you there.

Very hard to beat half x or v well breed first x for bite and kean.

More grey and other dogs less chance of dog doing it's job.

Horses for courses thou.

More bull slower the dog.

More grey less chance and more of hit or miss.

Much prefer a half cross myself or 7/16 9/16 . Iv had 1/4s an found they have burnt out way befor a the half x on a single night an that it wernt really consistent night after night , don't get me wrong he could shift but one I got turns on a dime an the others a train in a strait line an just starting to figure his wait in the turn

ID TRAVEL,FINE ANIMAL,GOT A CRACKING HALF X BITCH,A MENTAL CROSS I KNOWN BUT THEN KEEP A DOG AND BITCH BACK,YOU CAN CHOOSE WHAT YOU BREED,,FINE ANIMALS YOU KEEP,I WON THE UPLANDS BULLX SHOW A FEW YEARS AGO WITH HER,GOT BEAT THE NEXT YEAR OFF HER DAUGHTER SHE WAS RESERVE,SO HOPEFULLY I KNOW MY ONIONS,,

TO FOX DIGGER,WHY HIDE HER HEAD??? FINE LOOKING ANIMAL WITH 8 HEALTHY PUPS IN HER,KNOCK ANY PURE WHITE,,JUST NOT A BULL COLOUR TO ME,,BUT IVE OWNED ONE SO NOT A TOTAL HATER OF IT,,

She is a bull x, she doesnt have much of her head left mate... Cats have her face in bits!!! Lol

It was just a pic to show the chap with the sire how big she is, look at my content and you will see pics of her including her head!! Could be some light colours in there, the sire is a blue n white dog. Dont know how you can say 8 pups tho!!

Guest foxpack

i keep a good mixed bullx lurcher ,mainly bull grey x collie grey,,bit of brain plus gameness,i like doing a bit of everything with them and could,nt keep a 1 trick pony etc,i have seen some real good half xes and 3/4 breds,but for me its bull lurcher,,

goodpic1.jpg

my old dog,,real grafter,been dead few years now,

pepper1-1_zpsb3ceae85.jpg

old bitch ,was also a great grafter .

DSCF0960_zpse6523612.jpg

mother n daughter,

EDITED TO SAY TOP PIC WAS LATE 90,S DOG HAS BEEN DEAD 2 YEARS AND WAS PTS AT A GRAND OLD AGE,

• Like 2

ID TRAVEL,FINE ANIMAL,GOT A CRACKING HALF X BITCH,A MENTAL CROSS I KNOWN BUT THEN KEEP A DOG AND BITCH BACK,YOU CAN CHOOSE WHAT YOU BREED,,FINE ANIMALS YOU KEEP,I WON THE UPLANDS BULLX SHOW A FEW YEARS AGO WITH HER,GOT BEAT THE NEXT YEAR OFF HER DAUGHTER SHE WAS RESERVE,SO HOPEFULLY I KNOW MY ONIONS,,

that would make the pups 5/8 bull 3/8grey would they not be a bit on the heavy side you not think what heights your bitch ?