Sandy, you raise the same points I have raised with myself. I don't know the answers and I suspect that Brexit (as it is being termed) quite possibly will have a negative effect on business and consequently the economy. I'm no economist so not able to argue on that. However, immigration is a big issue to many for a good reason, the Britain we love is deteriorating largely through immigration. We want democracy and we want total sovereignty, if initially that means we have to sort our shit out and suffer a bit of pain while doing it then so be it. I also happen to like the libertarian philosophy.

I agree we need a change but cutting off our nose to spite our face won't bring the change we need, other countries in the EU are looking at immigration so work together to change the rules to control it, the Germans and the french will move to bring control. There will always be shiftless feckers but on the whole immigration has allowed us to steal the best minds from around the world, we get them without the cost of educating / training them. We need to be careful that we don't set off on a course that could do untold damage to out economy. We need to globalise not isolate ourselves like some sad old hero who has gone to seed.

• Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "establishment" tried to get Nige by saying he had an affair with his assistant, the person who spread the lies just happened to by a transexual man/woman who is on bail for fraud charges, and had

Going into town on a weekend with the mrs to do a bit of shopping and what not. Having to keep your hand on your wallet and the mrs clutching her handbag for fear of being picked clean by the filth th

dont you just love irony......

Posted Images

I think I agree with you on globalisation, but sovereignty should not come at that expense imo. Deep down I think some form of EU has potential but not in it's current flavour. Do we have a choice though? If the other major players aren't willing to compromise it's suffer on or f**k off?

If we're going to bring the military into this, last I read UKIPs stance was to increase our military, particularly Army personel and Naval assets.

How are they going to pay for that?

expenses :whistling:

"how much money we can throw at our massively inefficient institutions like the Military and NHS". Are they to go as well? working man has a bright future in your world!

no,we need qualified an fully accountable people in charge of them.

I don't think you know any immigrants,most make no secret of the fact they come here take a lot of jobs and send the money home.

you seem happy to give our country away to make it easier for you to feather your nest,Britain's not yours to give.

"how much money we can throw at our massively inefficient institutions like the Military and NHS". Are they to go as well? working man has a bright future in your world!

I don't think you know any immigrants,most make no secret of the fact they come here take a lot of jobs and send the money home.

you seem happy to give our country away to make it easier for you to feather your nest,Britain's not yours to give.

I take it as you attack me personaly you are unable to attack what i post lol.

"I don't think you know any immigrants" LOL I work in the NHS for fecks sake lolol.

"you seem happy to give our country away to make it easier for you to feather your nest" no I worry about my children's future as we increasingly compete against countries like China and India, aren't you!

I can onle suggest....

"When rational people disagree with someone, they usually voice a relevant counter-argument, produce facts or ask questions that are relevant to the issue at hand. Don’t get me wrong, I do like an academic or factual or rational argument any time – but I find it tedious to deal with irrationality and, more importantly, I feel that it is not in any way productive trying to do so."

(Ernst)

After they've paid tax and N.I on the money they've earned, what business is it of anyone's what they do with the rest of their money?

If it is seen as taking money out of our economy then anyone who stores money in their own home is under the same roof.

What else should they be doing with their money? Leaving it in our banks that has next to zero incentive for savers these days?

If you had family move abroad for a load more cash and sent you x amount of their wage every month would you be telling them to keep it in the country they are in?

The main point should be very strictly controlled immigration, and a 3 strike policy for minor criminals and a 1 strike policy for major criminals that they get chucked out to country of origin if they break the law and banned from ever coming back. And only qualified people to begin with not like thee Romanian gypos fcuks that's been on TV only here to bleed the system dry. And get to the point where the uk make their own laws, and send all illegals home on a 1 way ticket aswel, stop haemorrhaging millions that can be put to use on home shores instead of foreign aid

• Like 1

If we're going to bring the military into this, last I read UKIPs stance was to increase our military, particularly Army personel and Naval assets.

How are they going to pay for that?

We could easily increase our military budget by cutting foreign aid.

I have not seen the whole thread, but if we are talking about the NHS then it needs completely dismantled and rebuilt on a much smaller scale with some sanity !!!

At the moment, it is nothing more than a massive black whole swallowing money where shoddy workmanship is tolerated daily.

It's a monster that needs destroyed and brought back to the original idea of healthcare for those who genuinely need it, a much better attitude of professionalism, not a hiding place for every carpet bagger to get lost in !

A starting point would be a fee to see the GP so that the waiting room wouldn't be clogged up with lead swingers and serial wimps going in every time they have the slightest runny nose or twinge in their little finger.

Why do people who have never paid into the country get free care ?......stay at home and get it !!

Why do drug addicts get free care?.......crawl away and die ya f***ing sewer rats !

Why do alcaholics get free care ?........stop f***ing drinking or go away and die !

Just f***ing this lot off would be a start !

Why let these kids who are obviously complete f***ing morons keep having kids when they can't square themselves away ?

Edited by WILF

I take it as you attack me personaly you are unable to attack what i post lol.

"I don't think you know any immigrants" LOL I work in the NHS for fecks sake lolol.

"you seem happy to give our country away to make it easier for you to feather your nest" no I worry about my children's future as we increasingly compete against countries like China and India, aren't you!

I can onle suggest....

"When rational people disagree with someone, they usually voice a relevant counter-argument, produce facts or ask questions that are relevant to the issue at hand. Don’t get me wrong, I do like an academic or factual or rational argument any time – but I find it tedious to deal with irrationality and, more importantly, I feel that it is not in any way productive trying to do so."

(Ernst)

I thought I dealt with your post in the first line,accountability is completely lacking in modern day Britain,MPs blatantly steal and get off,do you think they are held responsible for or have scrutinised the standard of their work?

I'm more worried about my children living in a recreation of some giant Indian slum than having to compete with India or China.

There's a big world out there,we don't need to be a super power to survive,if we keep our blood and culture pure and properly cultivate and harvest our resources,we'll thrive anyway,that's all we need,with those ingredients we founded an empire.

You probably know more immigrants than most,if they're honest they'll tell you they're only here to milk this country for everything it's worth.

• Like 1

I haven't read the post and do not intend to.

Ukip

Labour

The tories.

And ALL the rest of the political parties.

There ALL full of shite and lies

And if you believe any of them,then your a proper MUG

They are init to fill there bank accounts up as much as possible

And saying up yours jack.

TUFFTY

After they've paid tax and N.I on the money they've earned, what business is it of anyone's what they do with the rest of their money?

If it is seen as taking money out of our economy then anyone who stores money in their own home is under the same roof.

What else should they be doing with their money? Leaving it in our banks that has next to zero incentive for savers these days?

If you had family move abroad for a load more cash and sent you x amount of their wage every month would you be telling them to keep it in the country they are in?

I'd tell them the country they're in is either desperate for labour or incredibly corrupt and doesn't care at all about it's subjects/citizens.

My policies would be

Stop ALL Foreign Aid

Cut VAT to 10% ( imo they should be No VAT )

All ILLEGALS rounded up , put in detention centers a DNA Test undertaken and flown to Country of ancestral birth.

All Immigrants lucky enough to be allowed in LEGALY have to pay into the system FULL TIME for 3 yrs minimum before being allowed a Penny back , No housing Benefit , Nothing till fully payed up for 3 years in Total.

Once paid up no Family allowence unless kids are full residents of the Uk. None of this family allowence bullshite getting sent abroad.

All Road or Immissions Tax to be used on repairing and upgrading Roads.

Council Tax to be Halfed

A programme of Sea Defences around the whole of the UK ( Creating Jobs in the Process )

A Stronger Navy and Armed Forces.

2 Years Conscription for all males between 17-19 to be served in Non War Zones and helping with natural disasters ect

Learn these young Men the Basics of a trade of their choice as well as Discipline.

No duck outs for toffs and rich EVERYONE between ages of 17-19.

You only start to pay Tax on earnings over 15k

15k to 15 Billion strait rate for everyone of 20%

No Death Duty on Savings or Property - Land ect, Its yours Bought and Paid for , taxed on already ect.

Bring Back Hanging for Cut and Dry Huntly, Black, Sutcliffe, Lee Rigbys killer types .

Grow more of our own Produce

Reinstate Hunting

Upgrade Rail and Road Networks Nationaly not just down South.

Get Utility Bills down to a resonable level

Any Politicians caught Fiddling strait to Jail for 10 years , they lead by example.

Kids to Sing National Anthem every morning in assembley

Everyone to swear Allegience to the Uk

Rip up the Human Rights Act and all the Statutes that are restricting and enslaving folk

The Ten Commandments Suffice.

Stop 90% of this Health and Safety Bullshite

The Above would be a start in my eyes.

that wouldn't be a bad start