Adder's ?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your in an area that's got adders it may be worth speaking to your vets and asking for some antihystamines, for you to carry when out, as administering antihistamines soon after being bitten can h

dont get them here ......thank fook for st patrick.

Yeh , 1000mg amoxy cillin 150ml rimifin tabs this is for a 18k springer size dog, the vet said its the pain killer tabs that can kill the dog ,if they go into shock. So the quicker you get them t

Posted Images

can you eat them

Why not.

Don't think it would be legal collecting them.

wouldn't want be eating them if there endangered.. tried a few in Thailand but fcuk knows over there it could been he shes spare parts

what does snake taste like,? ive heard people say it similar to chicken.? don't think eat cold blooded animal my self , but as said never tried ,so prob never know till you try it.?

id try anything once lol it more like bits of pork

We get a fair few adders on the down land type areas. Best place to find them is a nice piece of galv tin sheet which will attract them.

Caught a small brown snake once while picking fruit in oz fair few other species too!

Edited by Sirius

My spaniel got tagged in the throat about 2 years back! Got her home and throat was up with a lump like a grape fruit! Rushed to the vets and was kept in being given jabs etc!!

Was a very happy man when I picked her up the next day safe n sound! She's normally a pain in the arse but I was worried sick!! Lol

• Like 1

We get a fair few adders on the down land type areas. Best place to find them is a nice piece of galv tin sheet which will attract them.

Caught a small brown snake once while picking fruit in oz fair few other species too!

Where abouts did you go fruit picking? There's hundreds of the b*****ds around here.

Where abouts did you go fruit picking? There's hundreds of the b*****ds around here.
If memory serves me right was Ayr Queensland picking fecking mangos lol picked fruit in most states, great trip. That brown 'twas a right tiddler nothing big! Edited by Sirius

I had a dog killed by one, it was a long horrible death, with the needle the only respite I could offer, he was a 26 in powerhouse yet was blind brain damaged and weighed no more than a whippet when he died,

I was also recently in Africa and we disturbed an uprooted tree, a green mamba emerged, it was like something from hell

I despise them

I had a dog killed by one, it was a long horrible death, with the needle the only respite I could offer, he was a 26 in powerhouse yet was blind brain damaged and weighed no more than a whippet when he died,

I was also recently in Africa and we disturbed an uprooted tree, a green mamba emerged, it was like something from hell

I despise them

dosnt sound good lads the only think venomous round us drive transit vans

I nearly loss my bitch too an adder bite .....6 hundred pounds later she was ok , but thought she was a gonner as she was bitten in the evening , next morning her head had doubled in size , just motion less ......obviously I didn't know in the evening she had been bitten , she didn't eat no grub and thought it was just the hot weather, next morning bang , she looked half dead,.......