Young Buck

Fair Play To You Ray , You Done Right Through His Injury Time/Exercise Wise Which Is Always Frustrating , He's Looking In Very Good Condition & He Is Starting Too Show His Worth Mate ;) Remember 1 Thing The Dog Only Needs To Impress 1 Person Which Is You Mate ;) .

thanks mate ,he really come on well ,he as surprised how good he as done, when you think back to his injury .But he lot different to when you seen him a lot lighter more shape

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he is 19 month old now, and done great with him , been catching very well . He catches as good as Bryn and fast+agile as him, retrieves, jumps he great at lamping took to I very well, and only started

thanks Dave ,you was right with his shoulder the rest done it great .Yeh with fighting thing so far Buck wont challenge Bryn and he the same with trigger2 (jon) dog Buster who I go out lamping

thanks

How do you compare his stamina to Bryn. He looks well bye the way

better I think, he seems to recover quicker from each run, Bryn does catch quicker, but always been the same as fast on the 1st to the last.Where Buck runs different still fast but not like Bryn does , but there not that much in it really .

I am similar to you dog wise got a racy ish half cross and a big lump of a dog, The big fella will run all day and is surprisingly quick and nimble and just as fast as the other one and definatley got more steam in his tank

How do you compare his stamina to Bryn. He looks well bye the way

better I think, he seems to recover quicker from each run, Bryn does catch quicker, but always been the same as fast on the 1st to the last.Where Buck runs different still fast but not like Bryn does , but there not that much in it really .

I am similar to you dog wise got a racy ish half cross and a big lump of a dog, The big fella will run all day and is surprisingly quick and nimble and just as fast as the other one and definatley got more steam in his tank

that's the same as me then, Buck sounds like your big dog :thumbs:

Nice strong buck there ray looks great have you had buck ferreting ray what's he like at it atb

no , but he marks great just like Bryn does, I think it be great at it :yes:
cool pop up anytime for a shift got ferrets here ??

hes looking great ray ,and doing really well ,the best has yet to come from him . HE will have improved come thixs next season and will do so,he just a big pup at moment justfinding his way .once again good luck with him . atb bunnys.

nice to see how hes turned out ray from when i seen him at chirk :thumbs:

thanks lads, yeh he as changed a lot since then , how your pup coming on, you should do well with it :thumbs: if you got a show this year bring dogs and have chinwag let me know what show you go to .?