Young Buck

Told you last year he'd come good if you gave him the rest for his shoulder :yes:

With them both being males, is there never any moments of potential fighting between them,

Bryn obviously being the older dominant one at first but as Buck gets older/more confident/killing a bit of stuff,

there could be some hairy moments ahead?

Cheers, D.

thanks Dave ,you was right with his shoulder the rest done it great :thumbs: .Yeh with fighting thing so far Buck wont challenge Bryn and he the same with trigger2 (jon) dog Buster who I go out lamping with . But funny thing I have thought what he would be like say in 18 months time as he would be near 3 years old then where most males are feeling there feet if you know what I mean, so far he just a wimp+sensitive temp lol. But there no dout about it if he kicked off with another dog he would do massive damage very quick, with his size+jaw power :yes:

• Like 2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he is 19 month old now, and done great with him , been catching very well . He catches as good as Bryn and fast+agile as him, retrieves, jumps he great at lamping took to I very well, and only started

thanks Dave ,you was right with his shoulder the rest done it great .Yeh with fighting thing so far Buck wont challenge Bryn and he the same with trigger2 (jon) dog Buster who I go out lamping

thanks

Buck is the first GSD first cross I've seen with floppy ears. Usually their ears are huge and erect. (That came out with a double meaning but you get my drift). :D

As someone said he looks like one of those modern racy and powerful sled dogs.

Be very interesting to see what he gets up to next season. :thumbs:

Buck is the first GSD first cross I've seen with floppy ears. Usually their ears are huge and erect. (That came out with a double meaning but you get my drift). :D

to be honest i am suprized his ears dont stick up aswell. my old is 1/4 alsation and his ears stick up and always have since 6 months of age.

Another discipline maybe RayGet him tried in a wheeled sledIMO Buck is a better example of a Sheperd than the KC variety.

was thinking that to mate lol wonder what pups would be like putting him on a proper bred shepard bitch.....:hmm:

He is looking well ray mate, glad your happy with him.....:thumbs:

Another discipline maybe RayGet him tried in a wheeled sledIMO Buck is a better example of a Sheperd than the KC variety.

was thinking that to mate lol wonder what pups would be like putting him on a proper bred shepard bitch..... :hmm:

He is looking well ray mate, glad your happy with him..... :thumbs:

Why would you there are still plenty of proper straight backed properly conformed and tempered shepherds out there for those that care to look?

was thinking that to mate lol wonder what pups would be like putting him on a proper bred shepard bitch..... :hmm:

He is looking well ray mate, glad your happy with him..... :thumbs:

Why would you there are still plenty of proper straight backed properly conformed and tempered shepherds out there for those that care to look?

not saying you would just wondered what it would be like if you did....... :D

looking forward too seeing him in the flesh ray :thumbs: in they pics he looks shorter in the back than I imagined he would be?

They pics don't do him justice at all ray he is a stunning animal and a real credit to you I would be proud to have a dog like buck in my kennel :thumbs:

Enjoyed the company tonight shame the weather wasn't better, bloody fog :laugh: hope to see you back down here soon :thumbs:

looking forward too seeing him in the flesh ray :thumbs: in they pics he looks shorter in the back than I imagined he would be?

They pics don't do him justice at all ray he is a stunning animal and a real credit to you I would be proud to have a dog like buck in my kennel :thumbs:

Enjoyed the company tonight shame the weather wasn't better, bloody fog :laugh: hope to see you back down here soon :thumbs:

thanks Dan for a great night :thumbs: , yeh was bit crap weather in parts but we done ok really didn't we . Glad you liked young Buck I knew you would as , you dont get true pic what Buck really like till in the flesh and more so working . :yes: and seeing jon dog Buster, who is at top of his game a very good dog . Both dogs did great jon was happy with Buster and Buck did very well he going great at moment. :thumbs: Your dogs were great mate, your gsd's were like the old type very healthy+agile, very good guard dogs . suppose its good job Buck soft temp with people+dogs, when you see your 2 there , didn't realise how big+strong he was glad he soft lol . Thanks again Dan we deff pop over on a better night Ray :thumbs:

• Like 1

keep hearing about the yukon men dogs seems like young buck fast becoming one LOL keep at it young buck . atb bunnys.