Maybe not I think Safc have 6-7 league titles ?

Over the years ?

The Hammers have won a European title though.
Got to be the cup winners cup, same one rangers won. I think they melted that trophy down to make cutlery.....

Aye and Aberdeen won it too, granted its not the Euro/champs league but its a European honour none the less.

I was only belittling it cos of the rangers connection lol. Aye, it was worth winning and not many did. Obviously not as big a deal as the one my club won for the first time in British football history :D

They cups where very hard to win at the time of aberdeen, rangers and think dundee united got to final one year.

Uefa and the cup winner cup.

Max,,,the hammers have won the fa cup 3 times,,,leuge cup twice,,,euro cup winners cup ,,,not to mention being runners up in the above competitions

Oi !!!...............Dont forget the Intertoto Cup :boogy::D

booing off a winning team must be the only fans who would rather lose in style than win. the players they have aren't good enough to play that style of football.

The players Sam has brought in are not good enough to play that style of football no..........but that is not the style that The Acadamy of Football encourages...........an academy that has produced many of the countries top players remember ;)

I dont have an issue with Sam....he is what he is and any club he manages has to accept thats how he plays...........you wouldnt expect Roy Keane to have the flair of Ryan Giggs you just appreciate what he is good at.........same with Allardyce he,s not my cup of tea but he has done what he,s good at and done it pretty well.

Id love to see the back of him but then im just a fan i dont need to guarentee " x " amount of money is in the bank.......i can understand the attraction of Allardyce to the owners but sooner or later the fans have to come first......and thats the delicate line Gold & Sullivan have to be careful not to cross.

Edited by gnasher16

The best sound I,v heard for a long time was the booing at West ham ,

Results are all that matter ? bollox

generations of being known as a team that play a certain style of football , an easy on the eye ,attractive style admired by the neutral , put at risk for a few poxy points and safety by that big ,gormless anti football ,gum chewing prick ,

Give me a relegation battle and decent football anyday

• Like 2

Where this new found rivalry with Sunderland has come from i dont know :blink: ...id never given them a second thought till Max piped up as a die hard fan ( this season ) :D

But keeping it relevant to our life times..........in the last 50 years West Ham have won 3 x Fa Cup,1 x European Cup Winners Cup,1 x Intertoto Cup..........Sunderland have won 1 x Fa Cup.

• Like 1

Tomo but they've never nailed the League

We're u up here last night Gnash ?

No was i f**k !......had something important to do this morning......if it had been a saturday id of been all over it but a Monday night was never going to help the away side......so all things considered it was a good result.

Got to say i fear for your lot now when you was down our place earlier in the year i thought Sunderland were a decent side and couldnt see them going down...............but i thought they was awful for 70 minutes till they scored last night.

Just shows how different people view a game differently.

I thought for the best part we were all over you's and easily the better side

Thought ref was poor

Definate penalty and he was right on top of it so fook knows how he didn't see it ?

But that game has gone

I still say we stay up

:)

Max having all the possesion and doing nothing with it dosen't constitute being all over them, it just meant you had the ball more. Has gnasher said until Johnson scored Sunderland were hardly all over West Ham.

I think it might just be how YOU view it Max...............the fact the Sunderland crowd booed their players off at half time is evidence enough ;)

You was playing a side that only attacks in the first 10 minutes of each half.....if in that time we score we spend the other 70 minutes of the game hanging onto it !!............Like i say its not my cup of tea but it can be effective especially against a side as poor as Sunderland were for most of the game last night.

Edited by gnasher16

max I don't get why you keep going over safc history they might have good support as do leeds wolves and a few others who have won things but like them you have been yo-yoing up and down the leagues for years and referees have always been a talking point and yes some decisions go against you but that's football and over a season they balance themselves out

Gnash again

Goalposts to suit

Start from when the clubs were formed

That's a teams history

Wev won the league 6 times

The Fa Cup twice

League Cup finalists Twice

Runner up in the FA Cup

You's lot aint ever won the league.

Sunderland won the league between about 1890 and 1920 !!!!!!....................If thats not moving the goalposts to suit your argument i dont know what is :laugh:

Max................you lost son......just take it on the chin like a proper chap should ;)