Gays,,,lesbians,,,,having Children?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wrong on every level possible and just setting up the poor child for a lifetime of bullying......prime example is elton john and his lover having kids....imo its not fair on any child to grow up with

Gays can't breed so why unnatuaraly give them children? ,fecking worlds gone gay mad.

As long as the kids are cared for and loved. I'm sure Fred and Rosemary's kids would have jumped at the chance to stay with a cpl of poofs lol

Posted Images

I think we all accept in an ideal world, a mummy and daddy in good work, happy ever after is best for all concerned. But unfortunately life isn't ideal. The fact the kid needs adopted in the first lace is evident of that and it took two heterosexuals to produce the kid in the first place. So where on the list of ideal situations would gays come? Low down or high up?

There are a few gay couples with children at my kids school. They have taken the kids from a home where abuse and drug taking were rife and the natural/step parents couldnt give a fcuk.

These kids now have a loving supportive warm home with food in their bellies and a chance to make something of themselves.

Of course I know there will be ridicule and a bit of bullying along the way for these kids but its better than the alternative of a institutional home or leaving them in danger with their natural parents.

Everyone deserves a chance in life. There is enough hatred and bitterness in the world already, who am I to comment on someone else devoting their lives to raising someone elses child that they couldnt be arsed with themselves.

A bit more love and compassion in the world cant be a bad thing, can it?

Just my opinion, as always everyone elses views understood and respected.

Pat

• Like 7

In the ideal world, low down......but a you say, life's not ideal.

In the ideal world we would all to a greater or lesser extent stick to the Christian principals our society was founded on then the world would be a lot better place.

In my opinion, you have to have a good hard look at yourself before you condem others.......are we getting "the family" right as a society? Does this put u in a position to moralise about others?

Let them who are without sin cast the first stone ;)

I don't know about 2 lesbians just needing a turkey baster. They still need a man to provide the necessary and if he wants to be a part of the kid's life in future, that could open a whole new can of worms.

I agree that a lot of gay couples could provide a better life for a child than some of these scroungers knocking out kids as a career opportunity, but the stigma attached to that child is (IMO) more than a child should have to deal with. While "Modern Britain" is supposedly very laid back about people having 2 mums or 2 dads, schoolchildren are most certainly not and would leap at the chance to make the kid with 2 dads life a misery for the 12 or more years he/she is at school.

Could anyone honestly say that a child reared under those circumstance would end up as well adjusted as another child from a male/female parented family? I'm not saying all children from hetero parents turn out well adjusted - far from it - but I don't think they should be given a disadvantage from the word go.

This "it's unnatural" comment that always 'comes out' with these discussions....... if it wasn't natural it wouldn't happen. Sexual orientation is partly decided by your genetic makeup and party from environmental factors like if you have a number of older brothers. It kinda makes sense, in a wild social group too many males competing for a limited supply of females might be bad for group survival. Making a few homosexual suddenly makes everything harmonious and functional once again. Clever little mechanism for group survival in nature possibly?

Also, adoption is another perfectly natural act. Baron/infertile couples adopt orphaned children and even share the burden of raising other couple's young from their social group.

It's all quite natural from where I'm standing.

• Like 1

Walshie, I agree with that mate, but compare kids raised by homo couples to kids raised by the state social system because that's the alternative for them. I'd deffinately give a suitable hetero couple priority of homo but if a suitable homo couple is the only alternative then that's got to be better than the social system or remaining in the shit hole they came from?

• Like 1

I don't know about 2 lesbians just needing a turkey baster. They still need a man to provide the necessary and if he wants to be a part of the kid's life in future, that could open a whole new can of worms.

I agree that a lot of gay couples could provide a better life for a child than some of these scroungers knocking out kids as a career opportunity, but the stigma attached to that child is (IMO) more than a child should have to deal with. While "Modern Britain" is supposedly very laid back about people having 2 mums or 2 dads, schoolchildren are most certainly not and would leap at the chance to make the kid with 2 dads life a misery for the 12 or more years he/she is at school.

Could anyone honestly say that a child reared under those circumstance would end up as well adjusted as another child from a male/female parented family? I'm not saying all children from hetero parents turn out well adjusted - far from it - but I don't think they should be given a disadvantage from the word go.

They have already been given a disadvantage from the word go mate or they wouldn't be up for adoption. It's not an ideal situation by a long way but there are far worse scenarios out there. There are kids born heroin addicts. I'm sure these kids wouldn't mind living with the stigma of having 2 loving mums.

Walshie, I agree with that mate, but compare kids raised by homo couples to kids raised by the state social system because that's the alternative for them. I'd deffinately give a suitable hetero couple priority of homo but if a suitable homo couple is the only alternative then that's got to be better than the social system or remaining in the shit hole they came from?

Fair point. :thumbs: But that would just give them less of a disadvantage than the state system had to offer. But a disadvantage nonetheless.

This is kind of going off at a slant as it's highlighting the benefits of adoption vs state care rather than the original question. Agreed it's better for a homo couple to adopt a kid rather than have that child being passed from care home to care home.

Choosing to bring their "own" child into the world via turkey baster to soothe their own needs is (IMO) irresponsible and selfish as it is themselves they are thinking of, not the child.

I know a few "parents" who really not ought to have kids.

There just a hinderance, to them.

Honestly don't see a prob if a couple regardless of there sexuàl orentation.

I'd imagine they aren't going to start preaching about sex to the kid

Nor more than our parents did. In fact it was very much a taboo subject in our house lol

A pair of tits appeared on TV and my old man was like " get to your beds" or it was switched over lol

Very old school lol

Nah if the kids are getting a better quality of life and a head start then why not

There well checked out before and after aren't they?

I'd imagine it's pretty stringent checks.

• Like 1

Nor more than our parents did. In fact it was very much a taboo subject in our house lol

A pair of tits appeared on TV and my old man was like " get to your beds" or it was switched over lol

Very old school lol

Nah if the kids are getting a better quality of life and a head start then why not

I'd have to disagree with the "not preaching about sex" bit mate. Gays are renowned for letting every single person on the planet know what their preferences are by "coming out" (like we care) or demanding gay rights and so on.

Choosing to bring their "own" child into the world via turkey baster to soothe their own needs is (IMO) irresponsible and selfish as it is themselves they are thinking of, not the child.

That's an interesting point. It doesn't sit comfortably with me either mate.

Adopting their own is completely different though imo.

• Like 1

Very old school lol

I'd have to disagree with the "not preaching about sex" bit mate. Gays are renowned for letting every single person on the planet know what their preferences are by "coming out" (like we care) or demanding gay rights and so on.

Exactly... It's these types that boil my piss.... I don't walk down the street in my gruffiest voice proclaiming I like to fuuck women in the shitter while drinking 5 pints of bitter :laugh: So why do these fuuckers.

Mind once walking down the street in Blackpool with my daughter (she was 5ish) about tea time and some gay lad was knelt down in-front of his I assume partner tying his shoelace. then the dirty cnut starts to simulate like he's sucking the other lad off :icon_eek: I told the daughter to wait round the corner and I told these two faggots that if I ever saw them doing that shit again in-front of my daughter I wouldn't be responsible for my actions... Their response was that I'm homophobic :blink:

I hate the fact they have this attitude of entitlement :yes: