• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looked like ^ this when i bought it   2 years later    

Aye but it probably weighs less than the lawnmower !   Hunter, yer a bad man ! lol. Mines always starts.. 40 kicks sometimes, but it always gets there in the end

Posted Images

Got a BMW R1200 GSA at the mo. Love it.

Have had them all, from GSXR`s to KTM supermoto`s. The GSA does it all though. My first run on it was 2 up to Luxembourg ! lol

Still have my Vintage Lambrettas and Vespa though.

Looking for somit to rat for the rallies this year as well. Quite fancy ratting a Harley

Nice Kettle Al

• Like 1

IMG_0289.jpg

Looked like ^ this when i bought it

2 years later

IMG_0365.jpg

Mate of mine had one of these I think 3 cylinder job, stared in the ozzie bike film stone lol, ive had a few bikes when I was younger and foolish RD 400 and 350 always fancied the 500, but got a triumph boniville t140 d instead off me dad, was only thinking this summer to get another. just did a search and stone was not the film i was thinking of but my minds gone blank what it was lol nice bike though :thumbs:

I had an RD250DX, then a H1 500B, then a Kettle GT750A...all in the Seventies..... then the mid life crisis kicked in and bought and restored another Kettle :) lol.. if i was to go again and restore another classic 70's bike it would be the Kawasaki H2 750.... but they make major money :(

Edited by Flipper_Al
  • Like 1