Were Do I Stand

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry but a pet cat isn't quarry, feral cats are different but anyone who refuses to differentiate between them is a moron sure accidents happen but intention is just plain f***ing stupidity,

Aye don't think your be seeing one soon either .

I had a Whippet x Bedlington who lived with our Cat, cant say they loved each other, but she never bothered it, she was different with Ferals, she would take them out, but in a public place, or built

Posted Images

I will never understand why more people do not break their dogs to cats. A dog that chases cats is just as much a liability as a stock chaser.

TC

Totaly disagree

Why would you disagree?

A dog takes off after a cat cat runs on to the road, dog follows, result either of them could be killed, without the possibility of the animals causing an accident. All because they cannot either be arsed, or do not have the ability to train the dog not to chase cats....

So what is there to disagree with, with the above statment?

TC

Not everyone has the opportunity to break their dogs to cats!

I don't know anyone who has one.

Agreed, it's a bollock ache because of what you said and also because many farmers etc have them.

• Like 1

Not everybody wants to break their dogs to cats because they're a fcuking pest that's let out to piss n Shiite all over the place the more killed the better

It's safe to say you don't like cats then?

TC

• Like 1

I guess that when the cat lovers start having a problem with the people who let their dogs mess all over the pavements and parks and don't pick it up, decide to start killing your pet dogs because they 'hate' them, you'd be okay with that too?

Mind blowing logic.

Jim

• Like 1

This is just my personal opinion. Any person who sets out to deliberatly kill cats is a moron of the first degree.

Any person who does not take reasonable steps to stop their dog chasing cats, be it a lead, or not getting them in to a situation where they can chase cats, is an accident looking for somewhere to happen.

By the way I am not a cat lover.

TC

• Like 2

This is just my personal opinion. Any person who sets out to deliberatly kill cats is a moron of the first degree.

Any person who does not take reasonable steps to stop their dog chasing cats, be it a lead, or not getting them in to a situation where they can chase cats, is an accident looking for somewhere to happen.

TC

TC

so when a farmer asks to get rid or unwanted ferals do you call him a moron? Same as foxes

I disagree to I didn't break my dog to cats because I hate the things

ah thats allright then,hunting is ruined because of uneducated people like you,
That's right I am responsible for ruining hunting you found me out probably because I'm uneducated hahaha my dogs kill a cat it is the same to me as any other quarry
  • Like 1