Old School Russells

Guest foxpack

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1st dig to him yesterday in just over a year,didn't think I would be digging him again.

A warm ride home after a long wet day

I go on about this sort of thing to my kids all the time. I walk around my old council estate now and see nothing but shite, un kept gardens, rubbish everywhere and just no pride. When I grew up every

Posted Images

attachicon.gif001.JPG our old team when we were kids around towns no cars but use to catch alot of foxs xmas day and boxing day

no trains so we use to catch 3/4 foxs each day :thumbs:

Proper Russells as the thread asked for not the modern white lakeys masqueraded as Russells,nice one!

yet another pr**k, that thinks every rough white bodied russell is a lakie.

I didn't say that you prick I said it was nice to see some genuine old type Russells you wanker.

Edited by Moorman 1

attachicon.gif001.JPG our old team when we were kids around towns no cars but use to catch alot of foxs xmas day and boxing day

Proper Russells as the thread asked for not the modern white lakeys masqueraded as Russells,nice one!

I didn't say that you prick I said it was nice to see some genuine old type Russells you wanker.

i suggest you go back and read your comments. your comment was ( proper russells as the thread asked for not white lakies masquerading as russells ) halfwhit.

i suggest you go back and read your comments. your comment was ( proper russells as the thread asked for not white lakies masquerading as russells ) halfwhit.

That is correct you once replied to me and admitted that yours were of white lakey type I think that you said that they originated from Gouldy's stuff but I may have got it wrong.But they are not of the old school Russell type as the thread was asking for. halfwhit lol.