Vixen Cubs And Nature

Just got a pm from one of the biggest terriermen in Ireland through this debate.. he give me his thoughts and regards I thought it was a nice touch.. so it shows there are some decent lads on this site

I will say this for ya Irishman,if your terriers stay as long at it as you have on here on this thread there not bad.
Quality.....

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this for ya Irishman,if your terriers stay as long at it as you have on here on this thread there not bad.

Irishman that wasn't in agreement with the bullshit you have posted on here, not in the slightest.   I just cant get my head around why people feel the need to say it's not a sport? Of course it is.

Everyone replying and arguing aren't helping,can a mod not just delete the thread.

Posted Images

Just got a pm from one of the biggest terriermen in Ireland through this debate.. he give me his thoughts and regards I thought it was a nice touch.. so it shows there are some decent lads on this site

He would have beeen even bigger,in my Eyes if he Had Gave his support OPENLY,not by the weapon of the Backstabber...THE P.M..a tool which is of a good use,but used and abused to much by the Cowards & Backbitters I.M.O.

I will Agree on one Point tho........There ARE some DECENT lads on here :thumbs:

Here is a Pic for Them.....

attachicon.gifpups tr1.JPG

NOT one AHH! ,Irishmans' right ,yer a bunch of Animals :(:tongue2:

Who is the biggest terrierman in ireland?

was wondering the same thing!! when you answer tell us what makes him the biggest terrierman, is he over 8foot tall and built like a tank or what? other than that i dont know how you would call anyone the biggest in any country.........

Me and you will get on ok gonetoearth LOL Cant have guns at all the ruination of fox hunting

. Oh no we would not

LOL i wont sleep tonight now :cray: i shouldnt have put the ireland flag up

yous are pair of wankers lol

guns have their place in fox control, same as dogs and snares.

its the people using the tools wrong that destroy the sport.

Me and you will get on ok gonetoearth LOL Cant have guns at all the ruination of fox hunting

. Oh no we would not

and did the biggest terrier man in Ireland tell you that too lol

Your right there not bad at all. If i was judgeing terriers by their owners on this site there not to many about like them

. Oh no we would not

and did the biggest terrier man in Ireland tell you that too lol

I dont need to know you to know he a better terrierman than you judging by that crap