Stoping Smoking

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't have done it without one,   No more nicotine stains on my fingers No more spitting up stuff I could tar the road with Breathe a lot better, and save myself a score a day. Should have don

stopped this morning. doing ok so far.

Lol I've no used it yet , just spied it when I was in the shop, was only 3quid I think.   My take on them is this. I was a heavy smoker for years, and I enjoy smoking always have done. This way im

Posted Images

just crawled through week one, still having a couple of joints a day though, been plain sailing on the ciggy front lapsed twice at work and that's it , see how this week goes eh?

Joints are too hard mate. I had a torrid weekend, short fuse. Think I'm gonna have to become a square for a wee while if I want this to work :(

Is there an age restriction on ecigs? I can see them becoming pretty popular with all the different flavours, can't see schools putting up with kids puffing away in class lol

dont think so mate you see all the little b/stards on the school bus puffing away on them

If your still feeling like you need a cigarette you might want to up the nicotine level in your juice... patches are the same... i know someone who smoked while wearing a patch... lol,

What are on at the present... how many tabs a day were you on....?

Edited by Flipper_Al

I'm on 18g, smoked easy 40 Rollie's a day, prob closer to 50 lol. I don't want to up it to 24g, I'm gonna ride it out. It ain't exactly cold turkey lol so I should manage. I want to be off these vapours by July. Gonna work down the strengths.

I'm on 18g, smoked easy 40 Rollie's a day, prob closer to 50 lol. I don't want to up it to 24g, I'm gonna ride it out. It ain't exactly cold turkey lol so I should manage. I want to be off these vapours by July. Gonna work down the strengths.

easier said than done 11 months on the ecig there harder than weed and normal smokes to get off anyone had blisters in there mouth of the e cigs they change the ph levels in your mouth and sting like f uck

easier said than done 11 months on the ecig there harder than weed and normal smokes to get off anyone had blisters in there mouth of the e cigs they change the ph levels in your mouth and sting like f uck

First time i have heard of this.... wouldn't smoking also change your ph levels.....?with the amount of crap in them... maybe your juice is burning to hot, i run my 1.5ohm dual coils down at 3.0 to 3.2 volts,

Edited by Flipper_Al