Buddy Offspring

Molly definitely wasn't first, he defo lined nancy, and one of kevo,s dogs first,possibly two of them... One of The buddy x nancy ones ended up round here,remember it cos it was a screamer as a pup, then Molly litter was born, best person to ask is scousers owner as he owned him at the time.... And if Tonys lips are moving,it's normally shite coming out of them haha

hes just spoken to john and it was defo molly .he lined her when he was 20mths old and covered nancy and scouse kevins a year later when mollys litter were starting to run well. :thumbs:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buddy Sonia bitch

My mongrel out of Razor so grandson of the Buddy dog..now 18 months old and shown plenty in the latter half of this past season ..stands just under 28tts and weighs exactly 70lb..ugly f****r so fits

valerie aka the fens flyer winner of the battle of the bitches 16 dog stake this season and unbeaten in 9 matches 23 inch out of buddy to red sonia

Posted Images

I lost her him on north kyme, was running a hare and put it down a drain,hare popped up 80 yards further down, dog set off after it and got straight lined into the distance, last in seen of it. To be honest he wasn't a keeper, was a plough dog at best, shite on the seed.. Well, if that wants John said,I stand corrected Brooke,could of sworn it was the other way round

Not sure, j young got him at around 12 month from tony Webster, he swapped him for a lamp dog, he had him till about 3 I think, then Vic minshaw had him for a while, then Danny, and eventually nuttall , not 100% if any one else owned him.....yes edrd,Indy was a very good bitch, she killed a lot of hares, produced a nice pup too

Edited by baz

buddy,not the best pic but i have seen him at

craigs and razor in my opinion quite a bit more

powerful built..

post-4253-0-14604300-1394978624.jpg

razor straight out of buddy charlie x foxy

kim smokey x dancer.post-4253-0-63084500-1394978741.jpg

smokey razor,s grandsire another strong dog in the bloodline .

post-4253-0-42255300-1394978922.jpg

i dont know if its me but i can see both smokey and buddy in razor..all three are powerful looking dogs in my opinion...

• Like 4