Fao Bird

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If ever a dog could deserve the tag "not for the faint hearted" it could be that

Nice looking animals,but every one that has one says there a handful.... The thing i like most about lurchers is there ability to turn of curl up by the fire in a sunny spot,wouldnt fancy a hyper act

They really need a lot of work physically and mentally but you get them right and they are bang on but they ain't for the majority of people inmo.

i have had 3 of this cross very hit and miss.they can throw very aggressive,towards people and other dogs.

the Mal has been bred For a 100 years to bite people, as you start to work the dog hard and bring his drive up this drive Can come back to the surface.

• Like 1

i have had 3 of this cross very hit and miss.they can throw very aggressive,towards people and other dogs.

the Mal has been bred For a 100 years to bite people, as you start to work the dog hard and bring his drive up this drive Can come back to the surface.

Woz on here had or still got a Bel mal bitch, strong type 24-25in its very full on animal, flick of a a switch type type animal with very strong jaw he used it for sleeve work a dog not mess with. But put back to a saluki grey or coursing type dog, I think you get a very good dog .Same as a if you used a good game bred bull to a good running dog 1/2 or 3/8 is plenty enough bull, same as good bel mal both if well bred are very full on dogs :yes:

Can only speak on my own pure mally she is bred that way but soft as fcuk with me and mine that's what I went for but in working on fur or feather she focus on job in hand, but saying that her work in fields was a bonus not her 1st vocation. Never get prob with anti's tho so that's 2 bonuses. IMO she would be a good base for working type lurcher as long as you understand what that breed is known for.

Got a cracking mally here plenty of drive and a great nose on her she's 4 now and she's been marking and bushing from about 5 month old very good working lines sire and dam top shutz dogs. A mate got a mal x salgrey does a good job for him on most things day and night.

Sounds a decent animal your mate has try and get some photos

up flacko mate

My mate with the mal x salgrey ain't really into showing what he's got about him if you know what I mean I can ask but he's a bit of a funny fcuker likes to keep himself to himself. Take it from me it's agood honest animal that's very versatile as he says it takes as much time to keep a goodun as a badun, you know what I mean roybo.

a would say this could be a great xs for the shining man with certain edible game .atb bunnys.

My mate with the mal x salgrey ain't really into showing what he's got about him if you know what I mean I can ask but he's a bit of a funny fcuker likes to keep himself to himself. Take it from me it's agood honest animal that's very versatile as he says it takes as much time to keep a goodun as a badun, you know what I mean roybo.

has know a man from black country bred a litta first xs mall greys ,the dog he kept took all edible plus quarry preban of course atb bunnys.

Nice looking animals,but every one that has one says there a handful....

The thing i like most about lurchers is there ability to turn of curl up by the fire in a sunny spot,wouldnt fancy a hyper active lurcher.

• Like 3