Farage Vs Clegg Tv Debate

The man spoke in a language we all understand, and didn't dodge the questions.

Reason why I like the man.Also the reason that other shower don't.

He exposes them, and their cushty jobs/ lifestyles..but above all the pure shit they all spout!

• Like 7

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They can try and lynch him as much as they want. If he's really got what it takes to take UKIP all the way, going toe to toe with the Lib Dems is the first major battle. Having one hand tied is to be

I watched question time last nite Immigration was once again brought up a gentleman. From barking. Stated never mind the invasion of ukcriain. We have been invaded the immigrant loaded audience

the audience will be hand picked 100% in cleggs favour,its the bbcs way of doing things.

Posted Images

Ukip defiantly won it for me. Made me smile when he told clegg he hadn't had a job in the real world. If it wasnt true it'll be funny. Anyway the rest has all been said before so I won't bang on. Will be telling everyone I know who doesn't normally bother with voting to vote ukip.

Clegg had been rehearsing for that all his life , he is a political camilion , lies got him in to a colition and he has lied to stay in it , the lib dems are a party of regected tories Sunning them selves in the couple of years in the limelight every one of his pre election promises were dropped like hot bricks to get on to the front bench how can any one take that weasel seroius , Nige let him hang himself 1.0. To ukip

Clegg had been rehearsing for that all his life , he is a political camilion , lies got him in to a colition and he has lied to stay in it , the lib dems are a party of regected tories Sunning them selves in the couple of years in the limelight every one of his pre election promises were dropped like hot bricks to get on to the front bench how can any one take that weasel seroius , Nige let him hang himself 1.0. To ukip

How can anyone take THAT weasel seriously :laugh: aye, the rest are trustworthy..... EEEEEEYYYYYYOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEE

Nothing wrong with Swiss tony ! Lol lol

Lol. Honestly mate, i feel like i need a wash everytime i see that slimy snake charmer, he is just horrible. But he is making a living from the easiest job in the world. He slimes about spouting about things he WOULD do knowing full well he will never HAVE to do them. Dead easy. Bit like a THL hardman threatening over the 'net. Lol Edited by jessdale

Wouldn't vote for either, one a liar the other a one issue party. Recon the only good to come will be that UKIP will split the Tory vote allowing labour in. If we're lucky we will still have a NHS to save by then! Had a letter the other day for the little ones check up, not from the hospital or the NHS but Virgin health. Who asked if people in Devon wanted or trusted Richard Branson to look after their childrens health? Some Tory/lib dem fecker sold it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censored:

Edited by sandymere

Lol. Honestly mate, i feel like i need a wash everytime i see that slimy snake charmer, he is just horrible. But he is making a living from the easiest job in the world. He slimes about spouting about things he WOULD do knowing full well he will never HAVE to do them. Dead easy. Bit like a THL hardman threatening over the 'net. Lol

Keep gnasher out of this :laugh:

Wouldn't vote for either, one a liar the other a one issue party. Recon the only good to come will be that UKIP will split the Tory vote allowing labour in. If we're lucky we will still have a NHS to save by then! Had a letter the other day for the little ones check up, not from the hospital or the NHS but Virgin health. Who asked if people in Devon wanted or trusted Richard Branson to look after their childrens health? Some Tory/lib dem fecker sold it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censored:

Are you fuuckin serious :icon_eek:

Let Labour in again :blink:

You're having a feckin Turkish fella

Are you fuuckin serious :icon_eek:

Let Labour in again :blink:

You're having a feckin Turkish fella

Hark at the immigrant :laugh: it won't effect you amigo :laugh:

Lol. Honestly mate, i feel like i need a wash everytime i see that slimy snake charmer, he is just horrible. But he is making a living from the easiest job in the world. He slimes about spouting about things he WOULD do knowing full well he will never HAVE to do them. Dead easy. Bit like a THL hardman threatening over the 'net. Lol

Mate honestly, all the local Tory and labour MPs an councillors go in my local cafe......mate, you should see the clip of them and listen to their crack !!!

It will give me unending joy to see them all crying in their tea........plus I will be honest, Farage says what I think on most things so he will be gettingy vote.

I know it's only really him when it comes to UKIP but its an honest vote for me.

Long term the ideal for me would be a Canada style return to a bit of conservative common sense with Zac Golsmith in charge.

Watch out for that lad, he tells it like it is ;)

• Like 1