Farage Vs Clegg Tv Debate

I would say to everyone, in a time when all main parties are almost exactly the same and honesty is severely lacking the most you can do is use YOUR vote with Honesty!

Don't worry about the tactics and a vote for this one means that one gets in.......vote with your heart.

One of the main parties will get in whatever but you will kick them in the balls by voting for whoever is telling the closest version of the truth.

For me, that's UKIP.

• Like 5

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They can try and lynch him as much as they want. If he's really got what it takes to take UKIP all the way, going toe to toe with the Lib Dems is the first major battle. Having one hand tied is to be

I watched question time last nite Immigration was once again brought up a gentleman. From barking. Stated never mind the invasion of ukcriain. We have been invaded the immigrant loaded audience

the audience will be hand picked 100% in cleggs favour,its the bbcs way of doing things.

Posted Images

I think Clegg realises he has lost it already and this is just a last ditch attempt to appeal to his core vote.He has come out and said LibDems are the only party that not only wants to stay in the EU, but to have ever closer ties with them. This won't appeal to most Lab/Con voters, let alone convince UKIP voters to vote for him! He is a classic example of a Europhile; his mother is Dutch, his wife is Spanish, he and his kids have dual nationalities. When his term at the EU was up, he, like all other Eurocrats, had to sign a pledge to support the EU, whatever, so he would get and keep his EU pension. In the old days we had words for people like him; Quislings and Traitors !!

• Like 3

I could not watch the debate to save my life. Clegg is pathetic with a backbone like a sardine. And Farage is the slimiest creature alive, he is like a character from the "fast show". He is the "Swiss Tony" of politics.

I would say to everyone, in a time when all main parties are almost exactly the same and honesty is severely lacking the most you can do is use YOUR vote with Honesty!

Don't worry about the tactics and a vote for this one means that one gets in.......vote with your heart.

One of the main parties will get in whatever but you will kick them in the balls by voting for whoever is telling the closest version of the truth.

For me, that's UKIP.

What a system..... Vote for the guy who tells the least lies...... No thanks Edited by baw
  • Like 1

they all pi55 in the same pot,whoever gets in will carry on taxing us to death whilst giving millions abroad to countrys better off than ourselves.no one will stop the flood of foreigners entering the country either

I listen to Cleggy and Farage when they appear on LBC radio in the mornings and while Clegg is a good debater with experience of the EU (I'll give him that eventhough im no fan of his party) I still think (and hope) Nigel Farage knocks him sideways. Sad I know but im looking forward to the two debates. I reckon the LBC one will be best.

I watched question time last nite Immigration was once again brought up a gentleman. From barking. Stated never mind the invasion of ukcriain. We have been invaded the immigrant loaded audience shouted him down. We are worrying about a nation next to Russia when are own is being given away. How long be for a pole runs for parliment how long before poles are recruited into are police force. VOTE UKIP. For you kids and there kids get us the fook out of this sham this experiment. Run by the political elite the builderbergs. Peace in Europe lol. Get are army back to britain get the fook out of the eu and get are borders back , The one way traffic must stop before we are a minorty in are own country i dont fear the russians i fear THE EU

• Like 10

In the Clifton North Council By-Election, The Bus Pass Elvis Party beat the LibDems, coming 4th with more votes, pushing the LibDems into 5th place. The Bus Pass Elvis candidate, Lord Biro, said maybe his proposals to legalise brothels, (with a 30% discount for pensioners), and a government inquiry into rip off Vets prices, resonated with the electorate more than the LibDem proposals did !!! LMFAO !!! I'd rather vote for him than a LibDem any day !!!!

Guest ragumup

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-26443312

Should be interesting. Clegg has proved he's a spineless wonder after breaking so many pre election pledges for a stint in power, but then again he also came out on top when the three main leaders went up against each other in the run up to the last election.

I was just going to say that. That last time when they all had a big discussion no-one really knew Clegg but he was a great speaker and won the crowd. I hope Farage can beat him in the verbal fisticuffs. Im erring on voting UKIP but still not sure. My main problem is the right wing vote is getting watered down too much.

The way i see it if out of 100 voters half are to the left half are to the right then roughly labour will get 50 votes but the right wing 50 will spread between Conservative and UKIP and a few hard right will vote EDL, BNP etc which means Labour get in again and I would hate that to happen.

You better pull your finger out and spread/increase the ukip vote base then.......lol birmingham school take over http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-26482599

Edited by ragumup
  • 3 weeks later...

If the audience is 'demographically representative', then only a small number will be Lib-Dem supporters. But (there's always a but from me!)..........

Clegg is propping up an unpopular, minority Government and his personal ratings are so low there's rumblings that sections of his own party are keen to ditch him. Farage is relatively new to voters at this level of exposure, so much of what he says should be fairly different from CamMoron and The Glen Milliband (shame they're not on!), so the onus is on UKIP big chance to make some inroads. Whatever the viewing figures, it will make the news tonight and tomorrow morning, and will surely influence whether Farage is invited onto the live debates leading up to next year's election.

Given all that, it's Farage's to throw away.........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-26443312

Should be interesting. Clegg has proved he's a spineless wonder after breaking so many pre election pledges for a stint in power, but then again he also came out on top when the three main leaders went up against each other in the run up to the last election.

I was just going to say that. That last time when they all had a big discussion no-one really knew Clegg but he was a great speaker and won the crowd. I hope Farage can beat him in the verbal fisticuffs. Im erring on voting UKIP but still not sure. My main problem is the right wing vote is getting watered down too much.

The way i see it if out of 100 voters half are to the left half are to the right then roughly labour will get 50 votes but the right wing 50 will spread between Conservative and UKIP and a few hard right will vote EDL, BNP etc which means Labour get in again and I would hate that to happen.

You better pull your finger out and spread/increase the ukip vote base then.......lol birmingham school take over http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-26482599

EDL is a street protest group not a political party

EDL is a single-issue pressure group ! :tongue2:

Clegg was just doing a Party Political broadcast. His first sentence was about 'courage of convictions'. Bit rich, innit ??

Edited by Blackbriar