Sticky Tape On Kids Mouth In School

If teaching kids is likely to drive you to actions you wouldn't do normally then I suggest a career change..... Kids are kids and always will be. Bad behaviour ain't new, the cane was used years ago when respect was driven into children. Not a dig at the teacher that posted. Just my thoughts on teachers in general. I dislike horses, they get I me tits,I choose not to work with them tho..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The little fukcers should have been quiet when they were told .........

this country is too much of a wrap them up in cotton wool place now   once upon a time, if your parents found out your were in trouble with pc plod, teachers etc, you'd get another hiding, we all kn

a lot of its starts at home ---- was round my mates lads house i could`nt believe it when his 8 year old grandson told his mum to fook off 4 of us stood there no one said anything so i said dont spea

If teaching kids is likely to drive you to actions you wouldn't do normally then I suggest a career change..... Kids are kids and always will be. Bad behaviour ain't new, the cane was used years ago when respect was driven into children. Not a dig at the teacher that posted. Just my thoughts on teachers in general. I dislike horses, they get I me tits,I choose not to work with them tho..

I love working with kids though mate, it's so rewarding, and essential work. It's just the 20% or so (in my school, at least) who don't give a toss & manage to cock it up for the rest, knowing there's sod-all you can do about it because we've got our hands tied. I'm a Scout leader too, and those kids there are a world away from the ones I teach, and are so well behaved, so I know it isn't all kids who are little swines.

• Like 1

Well done mate, you get my respect,. I was one of them little swines in the 80s and deeply regret it. It wasn't my parents fault either I may add lol I just always had an urge to do as I please, wether it was nesting or fishing on school days or just being gobby. Like iv said tho I want my kids to have andbe better. I trust there teachers they have now, but it would be lost after these actions. There always have been and always will be kids who are just at it and parents than don't care. That's just life I suppose. Atb with your teaching

• Like 2

Must admit i was a right toe-rag at school nothing major but gobby,smoking,no uniform,dodge every lesson i could etc etc but i new the score and was rightly punished/ borderline bullied by teachers...plus if the old man found out id get another dose when i got home. At the time i hated every cnut but now looking back it done me the world of good,i respect people and there things and i honestly belive its made me a better parent.Like has been said i want my children to have a better life than me and learn from my mistakes.

The big problem is not all parents are like it, for example couple of summers ago me phone rings about 8pm ish me mum crying can i go round(she lives on her own 70years old) load of kids kicking the shit out her fence.when she went out to tell em to stop it yeah f... off you fat cow etc etc. Long story short ive jumped in the motor all fired up expecting a load of 15/16/17 year olds get round there no-one over 9/10 years wtf any way i new a couple of these kids so went and knocked there parents door let them know the situ etc....couldnt give a f**k as long as they wernt around them they didnt give a shit now what chance have those kids got.....very little imo.

If someone had done that about me as a kid i wouldnt have sat down for a week and i would have been marched round to apologise.My point is boys will be boys etc etc but parents have to accept some responsibility.

• Like 2

If the school were allowed to back their teacher up she would still have a job and those little b***tards would have learned a lesson and would think twice before misbehaving again.

They have only learnt that they can act like hooligans without punishment.

Well done, well done indeed

• Like 4

I was belted everyday at school.it got to the stage i got it regardless of my behaviour; they hated me and hated them. in my expierence.teachers who did this and worse in my day. well they were shit teachers basicaly. they just didnt have the knack of holding a kids attention. im sure we all had teachers whos style of schooling held you captivated.

they didnt have to resort to degrading and humilating some kid in front of his class. i know back in my day thats all these silly punishments did.

joking aside if i had a kid and a teacher had done this id go f***ing beserk. a teacher in primary school slapped me right across the face one day and called me a little thug. i ran home told ma dad and he went up to the school and went mental lol she had to apologise to me in front of everyone. get it right up ya f***ing cow

Had a great set of teachers in my school not easy to teach In the valleys !! I wasnt bad in school gobby and if didnt like the lesson I wouldnt stay there just get up and leave what where they gone do carn touch me but if they mentmentioned ringing my old man I would sit down and do as I was told not a word !! Usually they would get a P.e teacher to get me and would do sports most of the time

back to the main reason for this thread if i went home and told my parents about that and said i was messing about he would give me a harder clip to go with it

Agree with bendover 100percent. Break a window and whats behind it??? A holiday in the hills for a week.. And a pat on the back saying your not a bad lad..

1 day in 'isolation', doing feck-all work, then back in to class with a piece of paper saying 'little Johnny won't be naughty again, honest', and the headteacher telling you to examine the reasons that could have pushed them to break a window (normally that they are a little twat). At least in my detentions I get them doing some work; this week, my naughty lot have been out weeding in the school grounds & sowing poppy seeds ready for the WW1 centenary. They loved doing that in the rain...

• Like 1

back to the main reason for this thread if i went home and told my parents about that and said i was messing about he would give me a harder clip to go with it

That's exactly it; some parents nowadays are just as ridiculous as the kids, and don't see it as a good thing to discipline them or make them behave at school. I was no angel, but if my parents had found out I'd been messing around, I'd be done for, so I behaved (mostly).

Must admit if it was one of my kids i would go ape shite at the bitch she is wrong.The whole problem stems from a total lack of disapline in all walks of life but imo schools should be able to disapline kids, never done me any harm cane,ruler,slipper,chalk rubber,you name it we got it and if the old man found out i got it again when i got home.

I would say 80% of it is how they are brought up, parents should be held more responsible for their childrens actions.Half the problem is these kids know there is no punishment to speak of so there not botherd/scared etc its the same with criminals they aint gonna hang or slop out for 30 years so they aint really botherd.

Anyone remember getting dragged down the corridor by that little bit of hair (by your sideburns) man i used to fecking hate that, teacher was 6ft plus, i was 4ft nothing and 7stone shit i can still feel it now lol

That shit with the sideburns used to hurt like a muthafucka :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

kids these days should all be fitted with electric collars fck about and zap have some of that you little twat , theres to many do gooders about these days schools should back there staff not shoot them down

• Like 3

Using sellotape is absolutely disgusting................................................................ duck tape is what she wanted :laugh: Seriously though I do believe that discipline should be enforced in schools but the sellotape thing leaves a bad taste in the mouth :D I cant really see what that would achieve, I have at times been very strict with my boy but I wouldn't tape his mouth up, that just seems like a power trip type thing for the sake of it but maybe that's were I've been going wrong :laugh: Also has this been massively taken out of context, was it a fun type thing that the kid and parents have seen as an opportunity to make it on to the Jeremy Kyle show :hmm:I do know one thing though, I see youngsters who see no problem in swearing at any adult, youngsters that gang up to beat up and permanently disable members of the public and were is the deterrent, what's putting them off. I see a young mum waddling behind her 3 year old kid screaming out "you little f***er, I told you to walk slower". What chance has that kid got :hmm: Our current system is failing, the wrong people are breeding and as time goes on, the hard working and caring parent will be a thing of the past. I'm not even sure the situation can be recovered, its slipped that far. If people really looked at themselves and were honest about their ability to raise and care for a child rather than just pop out kids without any thought, then we would be in a much better situation.

• Like 2

If a child is deemed as disruptive in class , ie won't be quite whilst lessons are going on, then it would be quite acceptable

To ask the child to leave the class room until the end of the lesson,

, and then give them the missed lesson as home work

No kid I know likes home work , it might just shut them up at lesson time , cellotape is a waste of time and only down grades the child concerned,,if that's the best teaches can come up with they be better of a borstal school where they may get away with it , never meet a good one anyway , full of self importance and shit

Dave