Sticky Tape On Kids Mouth In School

never understood how a father could justify hurting his kid,to the point they cry; tough love? or just bad parenting?

aye years ago it was just the done thing,but if were honest did it work.did you respect them for it. nah. just thought he was a c**t lol

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The little fukcers should have been quiet when they were told .........

this country is too much of a wrap them up in cotton wool place now   once upon a time, if your parents found out your were in trouble with pc plod, teachers etc, you'd get another hiding, we all kn

a lot of its starts at home ---- was round my mates lads house i could`nt believe it when his 8 year old grandson told his mum to fook off 4 of us stood there no one said anything so i said dont spea

never understood how a father could justify hurting his kid,to the point they cry; tough love? or just bad parenting?

aye years ago it was just the done thing,but if were honest did it work.did you respect them for it. nah. just thought he was a c**t lol

In most instances now a days its more down to frustration/lack of sleep/loosing temper etc rather than any concious decision that its the right thing to do.

For at least 6 months of the year this works well lol, although they are still young

1459678_10151926139330877_499341822_n_zp

for all the people saying about getting the belt or the cane. and at home many of you got a f*****g tanking regularly.

well my question is did it do any good? or another way could you have been taught to behave by non violent means.

i dont believe in hitting kids,and i certainly dont accepot someone else other than the kids parents laying a hand on them or any dicipline outwith the guidelines set by a school.

i got some severe hidings from my old man. did i deserve them? no i dont. it only made me resent him,and defy him even more. and its an old cliche but violence breeds violence.

was a c**t of kid and worse teenager,yea i tried my parents patience,and put them through a lot of shit,but his manner of dicipline was a major contibutor to my wild teen days.

especially in this day and age.there is absouletly no need to raise your hand or humilate them. take there phones or gaming systems off them that will hurt them.

i often laugh at lads saying bout getting a kick in the arse or a slap in the lug if we did wrong and if we said when we got home,we would get another one from our dad. LOL utter pish how many of you dads if someone booted your kid or hit them a slap regardless of what they were doing. you would be round there kicking up f**k!

Worked for me. Although it wasn't my Dad that hit me it was my Mum. Did I deserve it most of the time, maybe.

I got hammered for all sorts of things...and yip I was scared of her. But it did make me stop and think about doing any seriously stupid stuff when I was younger.

In know way do I hold a grudge either...things could be a lot worse in my life.

I think it's a lot about who you meet at high school that determines which path you choose in life. Also if your a sheep and you just follow on with no willpower of your own you might be on to a slippery slope.

i dont hold a grudge,be f***ing pointless he died when i was 21 lol

My maw pisses me off sometimes though. she conviently forgets about all the hidings if anyone mentions it. "I cant remember that.your just exagerating" lol

aye moira you keep telling yourself that lol

• Like 2

i dont hold a grudge,be f*****g pointless he died when i was 21 lol

My maw pisses me off sometimes though. she conviently forgets about all the hidings if anyone mentions it. "I cant remember that.your just exagerating" lol

Aye you could still hold lots of resentment though mate.

It's never been like that with me and my mum....I didn't have the lovey dovey bringing up, maybe that's why I've turned out a bit harsh in some of my judgements on things....who knows.

i dont hold a grudge,be f*****g pointless he died when i was 21 lol

we had plenty of proper hidings off the old fella did we deserve them 90% of them no ---- like you scot when i got older i questioned why and they both said more than once never did you any harm and how the fook would they know that,,,, not going into detail but it took him a long time to say sorry ...

• Like 2

My mum was way stricter than my dad, I was a big lad, 6 foot by the age of 13 so if I needed it my mum would give me a quick wack across the back of the legs with the stick from the flatly. I am grateful for it and love my mum to bits. One time she threw a wooden hair brush at me, I ducked and it hit the front door, smashing into bits :laugh: My mum has been there for me throughout my life and seen me through dark, low times. My mum sometimes feels bad about it now but I tell her that I am glad she did what she did, she was strict and installed in me a clear defined set of moral boundaries for which I am truly grateful. I could have grown into a monster without her firm hands, who knows :hmm:To many parents these days try to rely on "buying" their kids rather than putting the time in and ditch being a parent for being their childs best friend. As a parent your child will hate you sometimes if your doing your job right. Just giving a kid everything they want just spoils them in my opinion.

• Like 3

MY dad still reminds me to this day when I ran up the stairs and called him a baldy b*****d when I was about 12 lol ,

Well that's came back to bite you on the arse eh?... Hahahah

• Like 1

i never got the aplology stig. even if he hadnt died,i still wouldnt have got one. very much old school. kids should be seen and not heard. and at no point would you ever be involved in any decisions in the house. lol our next door neighbours had family sit downs for major decisions hahah

im our house you did as you were told or woe betide you.

love ma maw to bits,and do anything for her,if she asked.but she wont lol

MY dad still reminds me to this day when I ran up the stairs and called him a baldy b*****d when I was about 12 lol ,

Well that's came back to bite you on the arse eh?... Hahahah

pmsl yir right there and got a bigger beeek for ma check as well lol

must of been a struggle for our parents though tryin to get food on the table after the weekend of drink thank Christ we had naebours for a pint o milk for our cereal on a Monday morning lol