Racing Pigeons (Youngsters For Stock)

After 20 years of racing and packing in 2 year ago I still have 3 pairs of my best (racers and stock). I offer to any one on here free of charge 2 squeelers off 2 of my best old stock birds . Sire blue cock 507 Southwell x Fear bros. Dam Southwell/Verrotte x direct Eagleson Bussheart. Both proven multi first winners. Youngsters ideal for stock and rung with old rings(2011 2012)These birds have Bred birds to score from over 600 mile and may day birds at 500 plus. A genuine gift.

• Like 1

of course not cos when he used to be on here all his posts were allways constructive never any sniping

from jim. typical dish it but cant take it . oh and bye the way this forum has never been so good since

he fecked off.. or had you not noticed that ?

Edited by dusk til dawn
  • Like 1

of course not cos when he used to be on here all his posts were allways constructive never any sniping

from jim. typical dish it but cant take it . oh and bye the way this forum has never been so good since

well if you think its out of order him sniping, why do it yourself? grow up and let it go man ffs

well if you think its out of order him sniping, why do it yourself? grow up and let it go man ffs
yes mate spot on...... Let byegone be byegone....... ever since jimmy skeets name come up on here duckwing...... Vanished and good riddens bad rubbish I say!...... Uk

It man like jimmy skeets who are death of this game..... He's been doing he's best to bring it to knees for a life time....... He doesn't keep birds anymore for resone!.... He's nothink more then wolf in sheeps clothing!... if then offends anyone then so be it!.. Uk

To be fair I think we should try and stop all the bitching.....there's not wrong with constructive criticism but after a while it just turns to bitching and does nothing for the passion of birds....if someone new came on to the site who was looking to start getting in to fowl and saw some of the bitching what's been going on lately they'd probably log out never to return....and it's a shame because there are some very knowledgeable people on here

Funny the people complaining about the sniping/bitching didn't complain about it when it was Duckwing bitching about drinkers and calling a mans yard a shanty town. I can't do the whistling emoticon but you get my drift lol.

• Like 2

why not start a call duckwing thread instead of jumping on the mans thread he`s made a good offer and its getting ruined ---- so fook off a start a new thread ..

too right. Near every section on here should have a 'bitch' here topic it happens that much. Although I agree with previous and duckwing is still present on this forum a good get it off the chest topic :laugh:

Back to topic great offer for someone. Top fella alright :thumbs: