Has Anyone Gor A Picture Of Reece's Billy?

i had a pye line bitch daughter of custard was hellish stayed strong till the job was done an it never stashed

Was it to a saluki cross?

the sire was a 3/8th 5/8th bull x dog called billy over Custard from keighley she had kippers cruiser in her breeding mind

custard came from howarth my mate owned her good bitch sister to her was a handy bitch as well :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a bitch from Reece out of billy here. This was the second to last litter out of him, the mating was repeated and that was the last litter before he died. Truly the best dog I have owned, has ne

Is it down to the dog or down to the owner how many of these dogs was grafted to young its no good trying a dog to young then blaming the dog or its breeding seen it to many times to young to soon the

There are pictures of billy. But who in their right mind would put them up on here?? Simple answer is...If you want a pic..Go and see reece

Posted Images

i had a pye line bitch daughter of custard was hellish stayed strong till the job was done an it never stashed

the sire was a 3/8th 5/8th bull x dog called billy over Custard from keighley she had kippers cruiser in her breeding mind

• 10 months later...

custard came from howarth my mate owned her good bitch sister to her was a handy bitch as well :thumbs:

was the custard you mention molly x spike if so she came from preston both being pye x otter bro sister lining 2 different litters

6 pages wrote about Reece & bill line and he has been dead for years jackers don't get talked about but this dog and his line seems to get talked about from top to bottom of country there must be something good still coming from his line and there will be a lot of dog men keeping them selves to them selves with this breed and doing the job

Pye & billy lines both get put down off people who hasn't seen them run it seems like a fashion people say this line is sh**t that line is shite

These dogs are bread for a Job and if you have a pup out of this line you have a good chance of a good dog if it is brought up right and entered right but it is inpossible to guarantee any pup from any line at 8 to 10 week old.

Edited by LURCHER 83
  • Like 1

I've got a pup his sire is a pie bred dog pie was his grandad and spike was my dogs sire . The dame to my pup is out of bryn and Sally so he's got the breeding both sides . And if he makes half the dog his sire is then I will be happy

• Like 1

Reece bred dogs are big bags of bo**ocks..!! With know breeding behide them what so ever,, and billy came from a dog pound..

is that true???

reece and those that need to know,will know where and how billy was bred.and tbh billy himself was a well bred animal.

fair does sniper....... :thumbs: the couple of times i went out with reece bred dogs the owners slipped 4 dogs each time we got on so maybe they were not the best dogs to judge them on.... :victory:
Thats how they roll in Barnsley
  • Like 3

Sorry to changed subject slightly but whilst we on about lines does anyone remember.j.s bred bullxs from Birmingham I believe.

A good mate of mine went up to buy a young dog from him and was invited out lamp in by Js and his mate.My pal reckoned they weren't to shy on letting 3or4 dogs go at a time he said he never saw a dog slipped single all night.

Sorry to changed subject slightly but whilst we on about lines does anyone remember.j.s bred bullxs from Birmingham I believe.

A good mate of mine went up to buy a young dog from him and was invited out lamp in by Js and his mate.My pal reckoned they weren't to shy on letting 3or4 dogs go at a time he said he never saw a dog slipped single all night.
Never understand the need to slip 3/4 dogs,, not my cup of tea. Much rather watch one dog slipped whether it catches or not..
  • Like 2

I remember bringin a red brindle rednose pup back from ireland with me a few year back and a lad from birmingham just up the road had it off me .. Then a year down the line i see a lot of rednose bull x with hunting lads local . Found out the bull ended up with j.s did see a good one out of it tho i must admit