Has Anyone Gor A Picture Of Reece's Billy?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a bitch from Reece out of billy here. This was the second to last litter out of him, the mating was repeated and that was the last litter before he died. Truly the best dog I have owned, has ne

Is it down to the dog or down to the owner how many of these dogs was grafted to young its no good trying a dog to young then blaming the dog or its breeding seen it to many times to young to soon the

There are pictures of billy. But who in their right mind would put them up on here?? Simple answer is...If you want a pic..Go and see reece

Posted Images

Tbh i dont believe him gafer!!! Think he is just crabbing :yes: i no nothing of this reece or his dogs but i no one thing and thats that i would honestly hate to have a line or type linked to my name as the lurcher world is a bitchfest at the best of times! People should just get out there and enjoy whats in there own kennel instead of worring about others but sadly as is proved on here all to often theres always some who cant :thumbs:

• Like 4

Reece bred dogs are big bags of bo**ocks..!! With know breeding behide them what so ever,, and billy came from a dog pound..

is that true???

reece and those that need to know,will know where and how billy was bred.and tbh billy himself was a well bred animal.

• Like 2

Has bull cross hounds go ive been round them far a long time and owned a couple of this line not direct from the named dog but down the line from him and was more than happy with what I had with any bull cross give it time there not unbreakable like a lot think and push them to hard to soon a good bull cross is worth its weight in gold and some can weigh in a big lump but size is nothing with these dogs thats what I've learned a long the way get a good one u got a dog that will serve you till the end with all its got and more in my eyes there ant a dog out there to touch a dog like these dogs but every one to there own

• Like 1

Doe's anybody know how he is actualy bred then it seems to get avoided when asked ive heard of the dog before and nobody has actualy got a clue how its bred or theres about 5 different versions lol and to be fair you cant blame the dog for producing a poor line of animals its usualy men and money that ruin them but then again the line never stood a chance when it originated from south yorkshire :tongue2:

how much mastiff did billy have in him? how was he bred??

billy never had any mastiff in him,he was a genuine f1,out of london.
out of punch/havoc lines l heard.

out of a dogs vagina i heard :laugh: serious though no mastiff in it

your taking the p**s now mate.

Reece bred dogs are big bags of bo**ocks..!! With know breeding behide them what so ever,, and billy came from a dog pound..

is that true???

reece and those that need to know,will know where and how billy was bred.and tbh billy himself was a well bred animal.

fair does sniper....... :thumbs: the couple of times i went out with reece bred dogs the owners slipped 4 dogs each time we got on so maybe they were not the best dogs to judge them on.... :victory:

Edited by clipo