Butcher Forced To Remove Meat Display After Hate Protests

Fanny should of stuck to his guns..

He has let the soft twats win..

They should of let it continue and when caught, delt with them via the police.. Its a hate crime, the perpetrators would of got more than they bargained for.

Bet it was was some unwashed students..

If they felt so strongly why not tell the man face to face .. Oh because they are spineless cowards

exactly right!! I was watching a video put up by hunt saboteours on the cleveland hunt not long ago. This was new years day it was filmed. The head keeper and a few lads turned up and said 'what are you doing' they said that they were 'filming the trees' he said its illegal on private land without permission, now kindly leave'

they were being a pest so a lad jumped the fence and told them 'f**k off out of this field its private, you haven't got permission, now disapear' The sabouters lost their bottle, arses went and they scarpered. Then in the comments section they were saying 'we need the names of the lads so we can pay them a visit' I commented 'you could have done what you wanted to their, when they were face to face with you, but you're a pack of bottling sneaky fuckers wanting to sneak in in the dead of night and slash tires and deface stuff' comment got deleted but they know what they are as well as we do. Spineless shit houses who wont do anything to a mans face. Just his property and vehicles.

They'll never go toe to toe, only once on a video have I seen antis getting mouthy and the lads ferreting were probably 16 or 17. They wouldn't dream of even saying boo to anyone who wouldn't hesitate to knock them out, they send threatening letters, sneak around in the middle of the night and damage people's property. "That'll show them"...hopefully the lot get some kind of vegetable based disease and f***ing die.

These people really have nothing better to do with their lives, which is sad in a way. Imagine a life where your 'hobby' is running round the countryside and country butchers, harassing and causing stress and damage to other people's hard earnt possessions?

f***ing arseholes the lot.

• Like 3

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The muppets threatened a boycott of businesses either side which is just plain spite from scum so I think that's why he gave in so can't really call them fannies for that. They morons moved to the co

Reading stuff like that really winds me up, why don't the fuckwits protest out side Tescos or Sainsburys, because they have no balls.  They were bullied at school or were the munter of the year who e

FFS that video ... Here is the injury he received ... Iv had bigger cuts on the end of my knob :laugh: ........

Posted Images

Fanny should of stuck to his guns..

He has let the soft twats win..

They should of let it continue and when caught, delt with them via the police.. Its a hate crime, the perpetrators would of got more than they bargained for.

Bet it was was some unwashed students..

If they felt so strongly why not tell the man face to face .. Oh because they are spineless cowards

exactly right!! I was watching a video put up by hunt saboteours on the cleveland hunt not long ago. This was new years day it was filmed. The head keeper and a few lads turned up and said 'what are you doing' they said that they were 'filming the trees' he said its illegal on private land without permission, now kindly leave'

they were being a pest so a lad jumped the fence and told them 'f**k off out of this field its private, you haven't got permission, now disapear' The sabouters lost their bottle, arses went and they scarpered. Then in the comments section they were saying 'we need the names of the lads so we can pay them a visit' I commented 'you could have done what you wanted to their, when they were face to face with you, but you're a pack of bottling sneaky fuckers wanting to sneak in in the dead of night and slash tires and deface stuff' comment got deleted but they know what they are as well as we do. Spineless shit houses who wont do anything to a mans face. Just his property and vehicles.

They'll never go toe to toe, only once on a video have I seen antis getting mouthy and the lads ferreting were probably 16 or 17. They wouldn't dream of even saying boo to anyone who wouldn't hesitate to knock them out, they send threatening letters, sneak around in the middle of the night and damage people's property. "That'll show them"...hopefully the lot get some kind of vegetable based disease and f*****g die.

These people really have nothing better to do with their lives, which is sad in a way. Imagine a life where your 'hobby' is running round the countryside and country butchers, harassing and causing stress and damage to other people's hard earnt possessions?

f*****g arseholes the lot.

Thats the one mate. c**ts, spineless c**ts. heres the video in question, watch them tuck tail and run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gubxBoo-DiI

was on the way home after a days ferreting with about 30 rabbits in the back of the truck. stopped at a little shop, and when i vame out there was a woman staring in the back. she asked me why they were in there, not aggressively just dumbly, and when i told her i had just hunted them, she said "why do that, you can buy them at the butchers!!!!"

i said to her "how do you think they get there?" but she wandered off

theres a butcher local to me who has had to stop hanging whole hares outside his shop because of multiple complaints. there fine with the pheasants and rabbits but not the hares. the worlds going fecking crazy.

Fluffy bunny syndrome.

• Like 1

Well as a country lass if I was in the area I'd be inclined to go show my support and let them know there are people other than antis out there who support the traditional butchers. As I said, Im lucky my butcher here still hangs games, and knowing the sort of gentleman he is, I'd absolutely die laughing if I could watch somebody tell him to take it down!

As for the women on about the pigs seeing pigs.... Its this very form on anthropomorphism that actually is damaging to animal welfare. Like the veggie that fed her cat fking vegetables till it nearly died. THATS cruel. I am pro animal welfare, don't get me wrong I'd be the first one to speak up if I saw genuine cruelty to animals. There is a difference between being cruel and the cycle of life. You can be a humane hunter, and thats what they cannot fathom. What gets the antis backs up with me is I will still go out and happily shoot fluffy the bunny in the head, take its guts out skin off and eat it with some nice herbs and a side dish. Because I am a meat eater, I was born that way, and I have a desire to hunt my own dinner. Which is a LOT better for animal welfare than me buying what may or may not be "chicken" from a mass farm somewhere in China.

It really pisses me off that they cannot see what I am doing it better for the fking animals!

He should have stuck to his guns.

• Like 3

Where do these loony's think the meat comes from , and where did they get pigs heads to hang outside his shop you try buying one for yourself today

:laugh: I love Spain because of this :laugh:

Antis are shunned and beaten :laugh: :laugh: and the butcher's windows look like a butchers window plus you can easily get a pig's head... Does anyone know any recipes for one??

It's been here before but how one should look :yes:

post-26552-0-13028200-1393350411_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

FFS that video ... Here is the injury he received ... Iv had bigger cuts on the end of my knob :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ........

they love a mountain out of a mole hill dont they. Absolute pathetic idiots. grow a pair in the comments section like, every single one of them, but soon shrank when the lad in the passenger seat jumped the fence and politely requested that they move out of the private field post haste :laugh:

Where do these loony's think the meat comes from , and where did they get pigs heads to hang outside his shop you try buying one for yourself today

Antis are shunned and beaten :laugh: :laugh: and the butcher's windows look like a butchers window plus you can easily get a pig's head... Does anyone know any recipes for one??

attachicon.gifbutchers.jpg

Brawn... Fantastic..!! :yes:

attachicon.gifbutchers.jpg

Brawn... Fantastic..!! :yes:

Is that it?? Only brawn, Can they not be roasted in the oven like a joint or chopped up and put in a curry :laugh:

Mushy, ffs give it to the dogs and buy a nice ham! How hard up are you over there having to eat pigs heads? :laugh:

Not that I just want to try it :laugh: :laugh:

I see pig's heads everyday in the local butchers so was curious had pig's cheek once that was nice :yes:

Ps the meat is better in Blighty :yes: