Tattos Sleeves

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like plastic tits and botox.....tattoos on women just reeks of desperation to me......cant beat a naturally attractive woman who doesnt have to try too hard.

I have one sleeve, just a personal thing. I like it, couldn't care less what anyone else thinks. Plenty of things I don't understand but other folk enjoy it so more power to them. I don't think it mak

Good post that mate, my pop was covered back and front.......they got done by hand in a prison camp when my old man was in the army.The lad who did them must have been very skilful as it was all freeh

more expensive and you mostly have to book. When I was getting them (before they were popular) you could just walk in off the street and get a tattoo there and then, I remember seeing a guy getting his face tattooed green once. :icon_eek:

In my miss spent youth a few of us were lets say :whistling: getting to know eveostick on time :icon_redface: and when the tube was done one of the lads wondered off home,we saw him the next day with a spiders web complete with spider hanging from a thread coming from the corner of his eye covering half his face and he couldn't remember getting it done :D ,we went to the tattooest and asked him about it and he said he'd come in off his head and wanted it doing.Well the tattoest said no and the lad started to kick off and threatened to burn the place so the tattoest did what he wanted and tattoed his face :yes: ,still makes me chuckle 30+ years later :laugh::laugh::laugh: .

I like a feminine tasteful subtle tattoo on a women that's on a discreet part of her body ... I hate gaudy cheap tats stuck on a woman's arm or back of her neck etc .... But as has been said its a personal choice ... You like tattoos or you don't ........

• Like 1