Sturgeon, No Plan B

Erm they can't stop us using the pound its as much our currency as their's......scaremongering nothing more......doesn't it bother you that we are being dictated too by a government that has fewer MP's than Panda's here. They don't even have a mandate to run the country without the Libdems. There's more austerity measures on the way yet Cameron is boasting that money is no object regarding the flood situation...contradicts himself constantly and is now saying we are a rich country with a surplus of cash yet we have more families depending on foodbanks than ever. If nothing else a yes vote will ensure we never have to worry about the tories being in charge of anything up here again. I'm undecided as to where I stand on independence but the argument for separation is becoming more persuasive.

it does bother me,and prob bothers every other person like us in the uk.but im not prepared to give up what he have,on the off chance it "could" be better.

my thinking is,it has taking a long long time in coming,but politicians and there immoral way of treating the people of this nation is coming to an end imo.

they are realising it,and they are going to have to start being for the people again.The alternative is chaos.

nah mate im afraid its the old thing of better the devil you know.

search rangers fans for independence, you might listen to them lol

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought this was a post about fish.........   I'm out..............

But surely scot, real independence if that's what you crave, means independent of everything? They don't want Independence, all they want is more power.

it does bother me,and prob bothers every other person like us in the uk.but im not prepared to give up what he have,on the off chance it "could" be better. my thinking is,it has taking a long long t

Posted Images

@baw

lets turn the table, why has it taking so long for a SOURCE to tell the bbc its UNLIKLY.. why hasnt the PM said live on news or osbourne NO to the pound.... This could have been cleared up long ago, and it could win no votes??? surely its in the best interest of the no campain..

common sense

@joe

Lets keep the table where it is. What EXACTLY is the plan joe if we aren't allowed the pound? You said I've not read up on it, so I'm asking you AGAIN?

as you know nothing has been said, my view is we will, the pound cant be refused, one way or another after a yes vote we can use the pound, ireland did for over 50 years and still other country do. boe is a scottish asset aswell, its in both scotland uk interest to keep using the pound, the uk is already runing at a loss of 121 billion with 1.4 trillion debt, if they could would they really say no to sharing the pound, something that would cost them 500 million extra because of trade problems with scotland that could be avoided.. uk want us to take a share of the debt, they cant have there cake and eat it ;)

alround its best for both sides to share the pound, makes it alot easier for uk to buy power from us, oil and gas, water, and more, also helps scotland trade

I'm not asking for your view joe, again, I'll repeat, I want to know EXACTLY what we will do if west minister says no to the pound. We can all have views mate, we aren't voting on hear say and views. All this should be sorted.
THEY CANT SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh: ok mate, we shall see :thumbs:

unbelievable eh lol

It's f***ing mental mate. We are voting blind, why any c**t would vote in favour is beyond me.

@baw

lets turn the table, why has it taking so long for a SOURCE to tell the bbc its UNLIKLY.. why hasnt the PM said live on news or osbourne NO to the pound.... This could have been cleared up long ago, and it could win no votes??? surely its in the best interest of the no campain..

common sense

@joe

Lets keep the table where it is. What EXACTLY is the plan joe if we aren't allowed the pound? You said I've not read up on it, so I'm asking you AGAIN?

as you know nothing has been said, my view is we will, the pound cant be refused, one way or another after a yes vote we can use the pound, ireland did for over 50 years and still other country do. boe is a scottish asset aswell, its in both scotland uk interest to keep using the pound, the uk is already runing at a loss of 121 billion with 1.4 trillion debt, if they could would they really say no to sharing the pound, something that would cost them 500 million extra because of trade problems with scotland that could be avoided.. uk want us to take a share of the debt, they cant have there cake and eat it ;)

alround its best for both sides to share the pound, makes it alot easier for uk to buy power from us, oil and gas, water, and more, also helps scotland trade

I'm not asking for your view joe, again, I'll repeat, I want to know EXACTLY what we will do if west minister says no to the pound. We can all have views mate, we aren't voting on hear say and views. All this should be sorted.

unbelievable eh lol

It's f*****g mental mate. We are voting blind, why any c**t would vote in favour is beyond me.

Joe seems happy enough pmsl :laugh: :laugh:

@baw

common sense

@joe

unbelievable eh lol

It's f*****g mental mate. We are voting blind, why any c**t would vote in favour is beyond me.

why ask for answrs on the THL? cant be stoped from using the pound, nothing has been said, lets wait and see if theres a 100% NO ;)

@baw

common sense

@joe

unbelievable eh lol
why ask for answrs on the THL? cant be stoped from using the pound, nothing has been said

I thought you had all the answers mate. I listened to that bitch on the radio, she didn't have the answer, so if she doesn't know, who do I ask?

• Like 1

What you have Scot they will be coming after very shortly, they aren't finished by a long shot. Things wont change New Labour are just the tories in disguise. It's immoral that the poorest in society have to suffer for the excesses of the rich, we already have chaos time for something different...aren't you the least bit curious as to how we would manage as a nation on our own ?

the f***ing question was and it is perfectly feasible that we could not get the quid,has snp compensated for that., i will answer for joe.

no lads they havent if the pound aint on the tablke, well we will cross that bridge when we come to it. seems to be there war cry from day one

• Like 1

the f*****g question was and it is perfectly feasible that we could not get the quid,has snp compensated for that., i will answer for joe.

no lads they havent if the pound aint on the tablke, well we will cross that bridge when we come to it. seems to be there war cry from day one

surly the uk gov could have put this to bed by now, could have ages ago, WHY HASNT IT ?

you all say yes side dont give answers, are you confident in the answers from NO?

the f*****g question was and it is perfectly feasible that we could not get the quid,has snp compensated for that., i will answer for joe.

Very True Scot. People seem to forget yes you might be able to use the pound at home but internationally :laugh: forget it your economy cannot and will not be allowed to be linked with Sterling you will like Ireland end up with your own version... YOUR OWN CURRENCY JOE which will be devalued big time.

Every argument for independence is nationalistic based stick in the English, not one feckin concrete solid reason why it will be better!!!

As for the UK not putting this to bed would you want to be the PM labelled as using it to control the vote?? :laugh: We will just fuuck you off once you have voted. Kind of the lucky bag situation....... Ooooooo what's waiting for us :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by mushroom

a pegged sovereign currency has very few drawbacks compared to a currency union , it would give the Scottish Government considerably more monetary and fiscal policy control, for example. The main downside is the need to have a foreign-currency reserve fund, but borrowing to set up one of those would still cost a lot less than the share of UK debt we’d be walking away from, so Scotland ends up quids in on the deal.

a pegged sovereign currency has very few drawbacks compared to a currency union , it would give the Scottish Government considerably more monetary and fiscal policy control, for example. The main downside is the need to have a foreign-currency reserve fund, but borrowing to set up one of those would still cost a lot less than the share of UK debt we’d be walking away from, so Scotland ends up quids in on the deal.

This is my last reply to you.....

Who told you you can walk away?? England could bury you in a matter of months economically! Raise taxes on imports or doing business, veto along with Spain your membership not only into the EU but also the EC trade agreement :laugh: You will have two choices pay your share or you'll be ruined.

You're a mug fella on ya go vote yes and believe every bit of shite fed to you, lap it all up boy and keep tossing Salmond's salad :bye:

Edited by mushroom

What you have Scot they will be coming after very shortly, they aren't finished by a long shot. Things wont change New Labour are just the tories in disguise. It's immoral that the poorest in society have to suffer for the excesses of the rich, we already have chaos time for something different...aren't you the least bit curious as to how we would manage as a nation on our own ?

yes mate often,,but whatever joe says there are going to be monumental blunders and mismanagment and corruption.all new ventures are the same.and not all snp patriots are in this for the love of scotland.however i like being part of britain and the benefits protection that goes with that. the nation is established it has a credit rating (kinda shit right now granted lol) i enjoy the traditions and being british,im very proud of being born in scotland and wouldnt change that,and tbh mate i dont really get the independence thing at all. we have our own goverment make laws introduce legislation. f***ing horrendous how this "WORLD" is managed by the various goverments,but like i said i think change is on its way.

serriously if we had a party who were more clear,and dropped the anti english and chip on shoulder attitude,i prob would look at it more with an open mind.i would say more so with the last few goverments we have had at the helm of the uk cause they have been scandoulous,BUT if im honest my heart and head is the union.i know the tories dont like the scots,but lets be honest they dont like any c**t outside london and certainly if you arent a millionaire lol the only working class they wan to get with are normally rent boys lol

• Like 2