Sturgeon, No Plan B

But surely scot, real independence if that's what you crave, means independent of everything? They don't want Independence, all they want is more power.

having control over our own money etc, so it can be invested/used better sounds good to me

boe is a scottish asset aswell as other nations, it was also founded by a scotsman

It sounds good joe, but they'd be as well using Monopoly money for all it'll be worth.

its been said for ages the pound cant be stoped, george osborne isnt saying no, is he? why, because he cant

Again joe, why didn't sturgeon not just say that instead of saying its a bluff? If she said that, it would make them look a bit more competent than the bumbling foul she sounds avoiding questions.

i see what your saying mate. that report is to make people believe unliky means no, scare into voting no.. how many times have yous highlighted COULD, its the same for UNLIKELY, doesnt mean NO

He's going to say NO today mate

lets wait and see on that, cant stop the pound from being used fact.. its in the uk interest to share it, edinburgh agreement..

I feel for you mate, you get asked all these questions that you don't know the answer too. Not a slant on you, how can you know the answers when salmond doesn't even know them. You know my position mate, no matter what is said from now till the vote, I'll still vote no. What's your position, no matter what happens or is said from now to the vote, are you hell bent on voting yes?

you clearly havnt researched mate, say what you will, there is more info from yes side then no, another mars quote, open your mind!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought this was a post about fish.........   I'm out..............

But surely scot, real independence if that's what you crave, means independent of everything? They don't want Independence, all they want is more power.

it does bother me,and prob bothers every other person like us in the uk.but im not prepared to give up what he have,on the off chance it "could" be better. my thinking is,it has taking a long long t

Posted Images

matt the rat deleted it, he just couldnt help himself lol

its not in the best interest of the uk to not give scotland the pound imo. but they should give the people an alternative if by chance it didnt happen, there just arrogant c**ts. they hyjacked the saltire as there party emblem,said it before those snp shower think they own scotland.

we have business ties,family friends living each side of the border,f**k some scots/english travel the border to work everyday. having to change currency every time they cross.they will soon get tired of that.

Then simple... don't try to fec about with what's not broken.

Scotland will not get the pound full stop and even if it did it will part of a debt sharing agreement. Basically putting a fledgling Scottish independent state straight into debt.. Think when the Septic's bought Man U That will be you :laugh:

Just out of curiosity.... How do you think the Gibraltans/Spanish manage??? Sorry to say it Scothunter mate but it's the Euro for you boys :yes:

100-150 billion debt not the current uk 1.4 trillion. uk is runing at - £121 billion, after yes scotland would be runing £4.4 billion +

You are on feckin drugs or just blindly gobble up any old shite fed to you! Pointless talking to you as like Salmond you are not in the real world Joe :bye:

matt the rat deleted it, he just couldnt help himself lol

its not in the best interest of the uk to not give scotland the pound imo. but they should give the people an alternative if by chance it didnt happen, there just arrogant c**ts. they hyjacked the saltire as there party emblem,said it before those snp shower think they own scotland.

we have business ties,family friends living each side of the border,f**k some scots/english travel the border to work everyday. having to change currency every time they cross.they will soon get tired of that.

Then simple... don't try to fec about with what's not broken.

Scotland will not get the pound full stop and even if it did it will part of a debt sharing agreement. Basically putting a fledgling Scottish independent state straight into debt.. Think when the Septic's bought Man U That will be you :laugh:

Just out of curiosity.... How do you think the Gibraltans/Spanish manage??? Sorry to say it Scothunter mate but it's the Euro for you boys :yes:

100-150 billion debt not the current uk 1.4 trillion. uk is runing at - £121 billion, after yes scotland would be runing £4.4 billion +

You are on feckin drugs or just blindly gobble up any old shite fed to you! Pointless talking to you as like Salmond you are not in the real world Joe :bye:

what does the uk make and what does it spend? then compare to scotland, facts are there from uk and gers

mushroom trust me mate. its never going to happen.and if its the eu were bound to,then im afraid it will be with the rest of uk

Mate one thing most of you are either forgetting or no realising the importance of is Spain. Do you think when you get independence they aren't going to veto your membership??? The last thing they will do is welcome you guys with open arms. As much as they want to stick it to good old Blighty they will not tolerate a breakaway nation giving cataluña ideas :thumbs:

The Euro will kill Scotland.

England will not allow you the pound, therefore you will have to create your own currency which will kill Scotland.

No matter the scenario your economy will be devalued and muggins Joe and the rest of the yessers seem to completely overlook this fact.

having control over our own money etc, so it can be invested/used better sounds good to me

boe is a scottish asset aswell as other nations, it was also founded by a scotsman

It sounds good joe, but they'd be as well using Monopoly money for all it'll be worth.
its been said for ages the pound cant be stoped, george osborne isnt saying no, is he? why, because he cant
Again joe, why didn't sturgeon not just say that instead of saying its a bluff? If she said that, it would make them look a bit more competent than the bumbling foul she sounds avoiding questions.
i see what your saying mate. that report is to make people believe unliky means no, scare into voting no.. how many times have yous highlighted COULD, its the same for UNLIKELY, doesnt mean NO
He's going to say NO today mate
lets wait and see on that, cant stop the pound from being used fact.. its in the uk interest to share it, edinburgh agreement..
I feel for you mate, you get asked all these questions that you don't know the answer too. Not a slant on you, how can you know the answers when salmond doesn't even know them. You know my position mate, no matter what is said from now till the vote, I'll still vote no. What's your position, no matter what happens or is said from now to the vote, are you hell bent on voting yes?
you clearly havnt researched mate, say what you will, there is more info from yes side then no, another mars quote, open your mind!

Ok joe, what EXACTLY you read that word mate EXACTLY are we going to do if west minister says we aren't allowed the pound? Not what we could do, what EXACTL

Y are we going to do? I'm meant to vote on this in months mate, I'd like to know EXACTLY what the plan is?

• Like 1

Joe the sky is falling...

I have nothing more to say to you Joe, you're a mug fella ;)

you changed the subject, i get hastle from everyone when ive done that.. cmon answer, your sposed to be the expert on it

mushroom trust me mate. its never going to happen.and if its the eu were bound to,then im afraid it will be with the rest of uk

Mate one thing most of you are either forgetting or no realising the importance of is Spain. Do you think when you get independence they aren't going to veto your membership??? The last thing they will do is welcome you guys with open arms. As much as they want to stick it to good old Blighty they will not tolerate a breakaway nation giving cataluña ideas :thumbs:

The Euro will kill Scotland.

England will not allow you the pound, therefore you will have to create your own currency which will kill Scotland.

No matter the scenario your economy will be devalued and muggins Joe and the rest of the yessers seem to completely overlook this fact.

Spot on mushy mate.

@baw

lets turn the table, why has it taking so long for a SOURCE to tell the bbc its UNLIKLY.. why hasnt the PM said live on news or osbourne NO to the pound.... This could have been cleared up long ago, and it could win no votes??? surely its in the best interest of the no campain..

common sense

@baw

lets turn the table, why has it taking so long for a SOURCE to tell the bbc its UNLIKLY.. why hasnt the PM said live on news or osbourne NO to the pound.... This could have been cleared up long ago, and it could win no votes??? surely its in the best interest of the no campain..

common sense

@joe

Lets keep the table where it is. What EXACTLY is the plan joe if we aren't allowed the pound? You said I've not read up on it, so I'm asking you AGAIN?

Joe the sky is falling...

I have nothing more to say to you Joe, you're a mug fella ;)

no reply then, your the expert on this living in the spain so you have reminded me so many times.. when it comes to talking about figures you once again find a reason not to reply!!!!

joe i watched this thing last night,and the main question was do snp have a back up plan? and they never answered,.kept banging on its our pound aswell.there a f***ing joke and thank f**k the maj of scots know that. the people in the audience were shaking there heads,pretty cringeworthy tbh

joe i watched this thing last night,and the main question was do snp have a back up plan? and they never answered,.kept banging on its our pound aswell.there a f*****g joke and thank f**k the maj of scots know that. the people in the audience were shaking there heads,pretty cringeworthy tbh

It was the same on the radio this morning mate with that bint, kept asking her and she kept saying its a bluff..... It's a bluff.... It's a bluff...., ANSWER THE f***ing QUESTION!!!!!