Sturgeon, No Plan B

But surely scot, real independence if that's what you crave, means independent of everything? They don't want Independence, all they want is more power.

having control over our own money etc, so it can be invested/used better sounds good to meboe is a scottish asset aswell as other nations, it was also founded by a scotsman

It sounds good joe, but they'd be as well using Monopoly money for all it'll be worth.

its been said for ages the pound cant be stoped, george osborne isnt saying no, is he? why, because he cant

. No one will accept it down here as it is joe so maybe plan b should be. REAL MONOPOLY MONEY

then we are debt free and you loose 500 million because of trade costs, more debt added to the 1.4 trillion

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought this was a post about fish.........   I'm out..............

But surely scot, real independence if that's what you crave, means independent of everything? They don't want Independence, all they want is more power.

it does bother me,and prob bothers every other person like us in the uk.but im not prepared to give up what he have,on the off chance it "could" be better. my thinking is,it has taking a long long t

Posted Images

having control over our own money etc, so it can be invested/used better sounds good to me

boe is a scottish asset aswell as other nations, it was also founded by a scotsman

It sounds good joe, but they'd be as well using Monopoly money for all it'll be worth.

its been said for ages the pound cant be stoped, george osborne isnt saying no, is he? why, because he cant

Again joe, why didn't sturgeon not just say that instead of saying its a bluff? If she said that, it would make them look a bit more competent than the bumbling foul she sounds avoiding questions.

i see what your saying mate. that report is to make people believe unliky means no, scare into voting no.. how many times have yous highlighted COULD, surely its the same for UNLIKELY, doesnt mean NO

having control over our own money etc, so it can be invested/used better sounds good to me

boe is a scottish asset aswell as other nations, it was also founded by a scotsman

Again joe, why didn't sturgeon not just say that instead of saying its a bluff? If she said that, it would make them look a bit more competent than the bumbling foul she sounds avoiding questions.
i see what your saying mate. that report is to make people believe unliky means no, scare into voting no.. how many times have yous highlighted COULD, its the same for UNLIKELY, doesnt mean NO

He's going to say NO today mate

hey joe here another wee gem. how is snp not being clear on trident. now we all know their party is made up of cnd .they have backed eck throigh thick and thin on the promise that nukes would be gone from thier bonnie scotland.

how do you think they will take the news that there disarnament could take from 6 to 20 years lol

i see what your saying mate. that report is to make people believe unliky means no, scare into voting no.. how many times have yous highlighted COULD, its the same for UNLIKELY, doesnt mean NO

lets wait and see on that, cant stop the pound from being used fact.. its in the uk interest to share it, edinburgh agreement..

hey joe here another wee gem. how is snp not being clear on trident. now we all know their party is made up of cnd .they have backed eck throigh thick and thin on the promise that nukes would be gone from thier bonnie scotland.

how do you think they will take the news that there disarnament could take from 6 to 20 years lol

scottish indy thread was deleted by mods, lets keep on topic or make a new one :D

matt the rat deleted it, he just couldnt help himself lol

its not in the best interest of the uk to not give scotland the pound imo. but they should give the people an alternative if by chance it didnt happen, there just arrogant c**ts. they hyjacked the saltire as there party emblem,said it before those snp shower think they own scotland.

we have business ties,family friends living each side of the border,f**k some scots/english travel the border to work everyday. having to change currency every time they cross.they will soon get tired of that.

Then simple... don't try to fec about with what's not broken.

Scotland will not get the pound full stop and even if it did it will part of a debt sharing agreement. Basically putting a fledgling Scottish independent state straight into debt.. Think when the Septic's bought Man U That will be you :laugh:

Just out of curiosity.... How do you think the Gibraltans/Spanish manage??? Sorry to say it Scothunter mate but it's the Euro for you boys :yes:

lets wait and see on that, cant stop the pound from being used fact.. its in the uk interest to share it, edinburgh agreement..

I feel for you mate, you get asked all these questions that you don't know the answer too. Not a slant on you, how can you know the answers when salmond doesn't even know them. You know my position mate, no matter what is said from now till the vote, I'll still vote no. What's your position, no matter what happens or is said from now to the vote, are you hell bent on voting yes?

its not in the best interest of the uk to not give scotland the pound imo. but they should give the people an alternative if by chance it didnt happen, there just arrogant c**ts. they hyjacked the saltire as there party emblem,said it before those snp shower think they own scotland.

we have business ties,family friends living each side of the border,f**k some scots/english travel the border to work everyday. having to change currency every time they cross.they will soon get tired of that.

Scotland will not get the pound full stop and even if it did it will part of a debt sharing agreement. Basically putting a fledgling Scottish independent state straight into debt.. Think when the Septic's bought Man U That will be you :laugh:

Just out of curiosity.... How do you think the Gibraltans/Spanish manage??? Sorry to say it Scothunter mate but it's the Euro for you boys :yes:

The euro would sink us

• Like 1

100-150 billion debt not the current uk 1.4 trillion. uk is runing at - £121 billion, after yes scotland would be runing £4.4 billion +

hey joe here another wee gem. how is snp not being clear on trident. now we all know their party is made up of cnd .they have backed eck throigh thick and thin on the promise that nukes would be gone from thier bonnie scotland. how do you think they will take the news that there disarnament could take from 6 to 20 years lol

scottish indy thread was deleted by mods, lets keep on topic or make a new one :D
. No joe start a site we will follow YOU JOE FREEEEEEEDOM. HONEST JOE. HONEST

The euro would sink us

The Euro will kill Scotland and that is where you boys are heading sorry to say it, I really am. My blood is a mix of all our union I will be very sorry to see Scotland leave and get shat on by Brussels :yes:

• Like 1