Sturgeon, No Plan B

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought this was a post about fish.........   I'm out..............

But surely scot, real independence if that's what you crave, means independent of everything? They don't want Independence, all they want is more power.

it does bother me,and prob bothers every other person like us in the uk.but im not prepared to give up what he have,on the off chance it "could" be better. my thinking is,it has taking a long long t

Posted Images

a pegged sovereign currency has very few drawbacks compared to a currency union , it would give the Scottish Government considerably more monetary and fiscal policy control, for example. The main downside is the need to have a foreign-currency reserve fund, but borrowing to set up one of those would still cost a lot less than the share of UK debt we’d be walking away from, so Scotland ends up quids in on the deal.

This is my last reply to you.....

Who told you you can walk away?? England could bury you in a matter of months economically! Raise taxes on imports or doing business, veto along with Spain your membership not only into the EU but also the EC trade agreement :laugh: You will have two choices pay your share or you'll be ruined.

You're a mug fella on ya go vote yes and believe every bit of shite fed to you, lap it all up boy and keep tossing Salmond's salad :bye:

why did the treasury feel the need to garentee the 1.4 trillion debt only a few weeks ago if scotland voted yes... by law we can refuse debt if the uk gov trys to keep all assets

can you answer the first question i asked you aswell, since am still replying to yours

You are a fuucking moron Jesus help Scotland if there are more numpties like you :blink:

They guaranteed it to protect OUR ECONOMY from global instability re Sterling you obviously know nothing apart from what you are fed I'm done with you :doh:

by law the debt is uks, not independent scotlands, we dont need to take on any, we ask for fair share of assets in return we will take our share of debt

example look at ussr debt when broke up

LOL you use themas an example

oh ffs

You beat me too it pmsl :laugh: :laugh:

Tell you what else you can compare to that part of the world and that era.... Bread lines, poverty, lack of work

Can you feel yourself sinking Joe :bye:

lets play it simple then, lets say am a loger in your family home, i buy stuff from your little woods catalodge etc thats also in your family name.. i move out, by law who has to pay that debt?

joe about half an hour later id be asking you to leave lol

Take ya feckin Littlewood's shite and fec off :laugh:

lol Imagine this lads..... You fuuck off owing me money I can either a) take you to a claims court because I have your dirty paw prints all over the goods or b)send the boys round to have a word. No matter what you pay!! :laugh: :laugh:

If I get you to court that's you credit fuucked see where this is going yessers???

Edited by mushroom

a pegged sovereign currency has very few drawbacks compared to a currency union , it would give the Scottish Government considerably more monetary and fiscal policy control, for example. The main downside is the need to have a foreign-currency reserve fund, but borrowing to set up one of those would still cost a lot less than the share of UK debt we’d be walking away from, so Scotland ends up quids in on the deal.

This is my last reply to you.....

Who told you you can walk away?? England could bury you in a matter of months economically! Raise taxes on imports or doing business, veto along with Spain your membership not only into the EU but also the EC trade agreement :laugh: You will have two choices pay your share or you'll be ruined.

You're a mug fella on ya go vote yes and believe every bit of shite fed to you, lap it all up boy and keep tossing Salmond's salad :bye:

why did the treasury feel the need to garentee the 1.4 trillion debt only a few weeks ago if scotland voted yes... by law we can refuse debt if the uk gov trys to keep all assets

can you answer the first question i asked you aswell, since am still replying to yours

You are a fuucking moron Jesus help Scotland if there are more numpties like you :blink:

They guaranteed it to protect OUR ECONOMY from global instability re Sterling you obviously know nothing apart from what you are fed I'm done with you :doh:

by law the debt is uks, not independent scotlands, we dont need to take on any, we ask for fair share of assets in return we will take our share of debt

example look at ussr debt when broke up

LOL you use themas an example

oh ffs

You beat me too it pmsl :laugh: :laugh:

Tell you what else you can compare to that part of the world and that era.... Bread lines, poverty, lack of work

Can you feel yourself sinking Joe :bye:

lets play it simple then, lets say am a loger in your family home, i buy stuff from your little woods catalodge etc thats also in your family name.. i move out, by law who has to pay that debt?

joe about half an hour later id be asking you to leave lol

Take ya feckin Littlewood's shite and fec off :laugh:

lol Imagine this lads..... You fuuck off owing me money I can either a) take you to a claims court because I have your dirty paw prints all over the goods or b)send the boys round to have a word. No matter what you pay!! :laugh: :laugh:

If I get you to court that's you credit fuucked see where this is going yessers???

the debt is in uk name, not independent scotland.. you keep telling me your expert, its your job. answers are there for you, dont have a know it all attitude

the debt is in uk name, not independent scotland.. you keep telling me your expert, its your job. answers are there for you, dont have a know it all attitude

Do you even know what a CCJ is?? That is what the rest of the world will see scotland with on a global scale. You and your small minded mentality obviously don't have a clue about global lending etc. Tell me would you lend money to a pissed up jock smacked out of his tits pissing in a bus shelter?? Neither will the rest of the world .

Finnished!!! I can't be arsed teaching a feckin moron :laugh:

It will be a 'yes' vote and Scotland will have the Euro (they're already in the EU)

Those who cast the votes decide nothing

Those who count the votes decide everything. Joseph Stalin.

Say it is a yes vote and wee fat eck has to apply to join the EU ( as said if we get independence we have no automatic right to be in it ) as we will have no defense they will stipulate we get the euro ?.

Do you even know what a CCJ is?? That is what the rest of the world will see scotland with on a global scale. You and your small minded mentality obviously don't have a clue about global lending etc. Tell me would you lend money to a pissed up jock smacked out of his tits pissing in a bus shelter?? Neither will the rest of the world .

Finnished!!! I can't be arsed teaching a feckin moron :laugh:

we havnt refused it though have we, we have said all along we will take on our share if we get our share off assets ffs, if the uk decide to cut off noise to spite face its there problem, there will be a few years of news etc to prove what was offered and the uk refused(if it happens)

love the name calling mate, you truly are an expert, did you get a hard time at skool?

when you have time, maybe you can teach me about those figures, remember?

It will be a 'yes' vote and Scotland will have the Euro (they're already in the EU)

Say it is a yes vote and wee fat eck has to apply to join the EU ( as said if we get independence we have no automatic right to be in it ) as we will have no defense they will stipulate we get the euro ?.

Who has said that ? If they've officially said that (I haven't heard it) its quite a wooly statement.

What other choice is there than the Euro, as has been said on here, they'll not be keeping the pound.

Who has said that ? If they've officially said that (I haven't heard it) its quite a wooly statement.

What other choice is there than the Euro, as has been said on here, they'll not be keeping the pound.

a pegged sovereign currency has very few drawbacks compared to a currency union , it would give the scottish government considerably more monetary and fiscal policy control, for example. the main downside is the need to have a foreign-currency reserve fund, but borrowing to set up one of those would still cost a lot less than the share of uk debt wed be walking away from, so Scotland ends up quids in on the deal

My eldest is studying politics i heard it on one of the sunday morning boring as hites programmes she watches , Any new country accepted by the EU has to take The Euro wee fat eck cant print pound notes with his face on them

My eldest is studying politics i heard it on one of the sunday morning boring as hites programmes she watches , Any new country accepted by the EU has to take The Euro wee fat eck cant print pound notes with his face on them

if its a yes vote, we would still be in the eu for another two years, enough time to setup membership while still a member.. its been done in 18months before

eu have a team looking into it all now i believe

a pegged sovereign currency has very few drawbacks compared to a currency union , it would give the scottish government considerably more monetary and fiscal policy control, for example. the main downside is the need to have a foreign-currency reserve fund, but borrowing to set up one of those would still cost a lot less than the share of uk debt wed be walking away from, so Scotland ends up quids in on the deal

So we are in debt and we get independence England lets wee fat eck walk away debt free ? not a hope in hell