Sturgeon, No Plan B

a pegged sovereign currency has very few drawbacks compared to a currency union , it would give the Scottish Government considerably more monetary and fiscal policy control, for example. The main downside is the need to have a foreign-currency reserve fund, but borrowing to set up one of those would still cost a lot less than the share of UK debt we’d be walking away from, so Scotland ends up quids in on the deal.

This is my last reply to you.....

Who told you you can walk away?? England could bury you in a matter of months economically! Raise taxes on imports or doing business, veto along with Spain your membership not only into the EU but also the EC trade agreement :laugh: You will have two choices pay your share or you'll be ruined.

You're a mug fella on ya go vote yes and believe every bit of shite fed to you, lap it all up boy and keep tossing Salmond's salad :bye:

why did the treasury feel the need to garentee the 1.4 trillion debt only a few weeks ago if scotland voted yes... by law we can refuse debt if the uk gov trys to keep all assets

by law the debt is uks, not independent scotlands, we dont need to take on any, we ask for fair share of assets in return we will take our share of debt

can you answer the first question i asked you aswell, since am still replying to yours

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought this was a post about fish.........   I'm out..............

But surely scot, real independence if that's what you crave, means independent of everything? They don't want Independence, all they want is more power.

it does bother me,and prob bothers every other person like us in the uk.but im not prepared to give up what he have,on the off chance it "could" be better. my thinking is,it has taking a long long t

Posted Images

a pegged sovereign currency has very few drawbacks compared to a currency union , it would give the Scottish Government considerably more monetary and fiscal policy control, for example. The main downside is the need to have a foreign-currency reserve fund, but borrowing to set up one of those would still cost a lot less than the share of UK debt we’d be walking away from, so Scotland ends up quids in on the deal.

Who told you you can walk away?? England could bury you in a matter of months economically! Raise taxes on imports or doing business, veto along with Spain your membership not only into the EU but also the EC trade agreement :laugh: You will have two choices pay your share or you'll be ruined.

You're a mug fella on ya go vote yes and believe every bit of shite fed to you, lap it all up boy and keep tossing Salmond's salad :bye:

why did the treasury feel the need to garentee the 1.4 trillion debt only a few weeks ago if scotland voted yes... by law we can refuse debt if the uk gov trys to keep all assets

can you answer the first question i asked you aswell, since am still replying to yours

You are a fuucking moron Jesus help Scotland if there are more numpties like you :blink:

They guaranteed it to protect OUR ECONOMY from global instability re Sterling you obviously know nothing apart from what you are fed I'm done with you :doh:

You are a fuucking moron Jesus help Scotland if there are more numpties like you :blink:

They guaranteed it to protect OUR ECONOMY from global instability re Sterling you obviously know nothing apart from what you are fed I'm done with you :doh:

by law the debt is uks, not independent scotlands, we dont need to take on any, we ask for fair share of assets in return we will take our share of debt

example look at ussr debt when broke up

LOL you use them as an example

oh ffs

those satelite states should think themselfs lucky they got of with being allowed to stay alive never mind debt haha

• Like 1

chuck insults, use bait, try be funny, all good :D

the debt matter by law is in the name of uk, scotland doesnt have to take on any of the 1.4 trillion uk debt, the uk has already said wants us to, would probaly be around 100-150 billion.. scotland wants its share of assets in return it takes on its share of debt and pays it to the uk since the debt is in uk name

I think Salmond is a smokescreen and plays to the gallery about the English I'm no lover of the SNP but in an independent country you get to choose the government you want not what a minority pick for you I think that appeals to a lot of people who believe in social justice and want to see a fairer more equitable society. There might be a surprise in September.

LOL you use themas an example

oh ffs

You beat me too it pmsl :laugh: :laugh:

Tell you what else you can compare to that part of the world and that era.... Bread lines, poverty, lack of work

Can you feel yourself sinking Joe :bye:

oh ffs

Tell you what else you can compare to that part of the world and that era.... Bread lines, poverty, lack of work

lets play it simple then, lets say am a loger in your family home, i buy stuff from your little woods catalodge etc thats also in your family name.. i move out, by law who has to pay that debt?

oh ffs

lets play it simple then, lets say am a loger in your family home, i buy stuff from your little woods catalodge etc thats also in your family name.. i move out, by law who has to pay that debt?

joe about half an hour later id be asking you to leave lol

• Like 2

oh ffs

joe about half an hour later id be asking you to leave lol

thats the second question you wont answer, the details on debt you can probaly find anywhere, its UK debt, not independent scotlands, scotland will take on its share, only if assets are shared. fairs fair eh!