Sturgeon, No Plan B

Joe the sky is falling...

I have nothing more to say to you Joe, you're a mug fella ;)

no reply then, your the expert on this living in the spain so you have reminded me so many times.. when it comes to talking about figures you once again find a reason not to reply!!!!

See previous :bye:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought this was a post about fish.........   I'm out..............

But surely scot, real independence if that's what you crave, means independent of everything? They don't want Independence, all they want is more power.

it does bother me,and prob bothers every other person like us in the uk.but im not prepared to give up what he have,on the off chance it "could" be better. my thinking is,it has taking a long long t

Posted Images

Joe, it's been said that Scotland could still use the Pound, even if the UK said no; much like Panama, Ecuador and El Salvador use the yankee dollar. Do you REALLY want to model your newly independent Scotland on those Banana Republics ?

• Like 1

@baw

lets turn the table, why has it taking so long for a SOURCE to tell the bbc its UNLIKLY.. why hasnt the PM said live on news or osbourne NO to the pound.... This could have been cleared up long ago, and it could win no votes??? surely its in the best interest of the no campain..

common sense

@joe

Lets keep the table where it is. What EXACTLY is the plan joe if we aren't allowed the pound? You said I've not read up on it, so I'm asking you AGAIN?

as you know nothing has been said, my view is we will, the pound cant be refused, one way or another after a yes vote we can use the pound, ireland did for over 50 years and still other country do. boe is a scottish asset aswell, its in both scotland uk interest to keep using the pound, the uk is already runing at a loss of 121 billion with 1.4 trillion debt, if they could would they really say no to sharing the pound, something that would cost them 500 million extra because of trade problems with scotland that could be avoided.. uk want us to take a share of the debt, they cant have there cake and eat it ;)

alround its best for both sides to share the pound, makes it alot easier for uk to buy power from us, oil and gas, water, and more, also helps scotland trade

Erm they can't stop us using the pound its as much our currency as their's......scaremongering nothing more......doesn't it bother you that we are being dictated too by a government that has fewer MP's than Panda's here. They don't even have a mandate to run the country without the Libdems. There's more austerity measures on the way yet Cameron is boasting that money is no object regarding the flood situation...contradicts himself constantly and is now saying we are a rich country with a surplus of cash yet we have more families depending on foodbanks than ever. If nothing else a yes vote will ensure we never have to worry about the tories being in charge of anything up here again. I'm undecided as to where I stand on independence but the argument for separation is becoming more persuasive.

Joe the sky is falling...

I have nothing more to say to you Joe, you're a mug fella ;)

no reply then, your the expert on this living in the spain so you have reminded me so many times.. when it comes to talking about figures you once again find a reason not to reply!!!!

See previous :bye:

as i thought, the expert will shoot scotland down, say we cant afford it, then when asked to talk more in details he...

wee eck will print his own,no matter we wont have a credit rating or fol wont lend us money, which we will need to do from day one in an independent scotland. but f**k that as long as the wee fat pie gets his mug on the scottish whatever he will call it.

maybe use irn bru bottles as currency. i used to when i was a nipper lol. think its 20p a return now lol

• Like 1

wee eck will print his own,no matter we wont have a credit rating or fol wont lend us money, which we will need to do from day one in an independent scotland. but f**k that as long as the wee fat pie gets his mug on the scottish whatever he will call it.

maybe use irn bru bottles as currency. i used to when i was a nipper lol. think its 20p a return now lol

scot are snp 100% garenteed to be in power in 2016 if its a yes?

@baw

lets turn the table, why has it taking so long for a SOURCE to tell the bbc its UNLIKLY.. why hasnt the PM said live on news or osbourne NO to the pound.... This could have been cleared up long ago, and it could win no votes??? surely its in the best interest of the no campain..

common sense

@joe

Lets keep the table where it is. What EXACTLY is the plan joe if we aren't allowed the pound? You said I've not read up on it, so I'm asking you AGAIN?

as you know nothing has been said, my view is we will, the pound cant be refused, one way or another after a yes vote we can use the pound, ireland did for over 50 years and still other country do. boe is a scottish asset aswell, its in both scotland uk interest to keep using the pound, the uk is already runing at a loss of 121 billion with 1.4 trillion debt, if they could would they really say no to sharing the pound, something that would cost them 500 million extra because of trade problems with scotland that could be avoided.. uk want us to take a share of the debt, they cant have there cake and eat it ;)

alround its best for both sides to share the pound, makes it alot easier for uk to buy power from us, oil and gas, water, and more, also helps scotland trade

I'm not asking for your view joe, again, I'll repeat, I want to know EXACTLY what we will do if west minister says no to the pound. We can all have views mate, we aren't voting on hear say and views. All this should be sorted.

@baw

common sense

@joe

I'm not asking for your view joe, again, I'll repeat, I want to know EXACTLY what we will do if west minister says no to the pound. We can all have views mate, we aren't voting on hear say and views. All this should be sorted.

THEY CANT SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

hearsay??? like a SOURCE said, and its UNLIKEY, did he even say that lol

Ireland's pound was not the same as Sterling and was of a lower value economically.

whatever next :laugh: independence for the Outer Hebrides and Skye :laugh: :laugh:

Brigzy good point exactly what will happen.

Undisputed the pound is not Scotland's mate. That's why when anything happens in Scotland it rarely if ever has an effect on the Sterling's price :thumbs: If you keep it, it will be exactly the same as the Banana Republics your economy is on a runaway rail train if Salmond and the yessers have their way the only winners will be them and their pockets! Vote UKIP if you have an issue bud not independence :yes:

@baw

common sense

@joe

:laugh: ok mate, we shall see :thumbs:

Erm they can't stop us using the pound its as much our currency as their's......scaremongering nothing more......doesn't it bother you that we are being dictated too by a government that has fewer MP's than Panda's here. They don't even have a mandate to run the country without the Libdems. There's more austerity measures on the way yet Cameron is boasting that money is no object regarding the flood situation...contradicts himself constantly and is now saying we are a rich country with a surplus of cash yet we have more families depending on foodbanks than ever. If nothing else a yes vote will ensure we never have to worry about the tories being in charge of anything up here again. I'm undecided as to where I stand on independence but the argument for separation is becoming more persuasive.

it does bother me,and prob bothers every other person like us in the uk.but im not prepared to give up what he have,on the off chance it "could" be better.

my thinking is,it has taking a long long time in coming,but politicians and there immoral way of treating the people of this nation is coming to an end imo.

they are realising it,and they are going to have to start being for the people again.The alternative is chaos.

nah mate im afraid its the old thing of better the devil you know.

• Like 3

@baw

common sense

@joe

Says who??? :laugh:

Who controls it again??? who's economy balances and strengthens it??

Like I said you're a mug!

• Like 1

@baw

common sense

@joe

:laugh: ok mate, we shall see :thumbs:

unbelievable eh lol

@baw

common sense

@joe

Says who??? :laugh:

Who controls it again??? who's economy balances and strengthens it??

Like I said you're a mug!

you reply to me now, just on something different from the other question you avoided

google it expert, you will see