Valentine's Day..

all valentines day adverts now on THL... :laugh:

Its weird cause when your in school and your getting these serective cards signed "you know who", and your thinking who the hell are these boyo's but its exciting .................. Then leave school and it all goes out the window, same for most holidays when at young age...

Although i wouldnt say no to a gigantic easter egg thsi year :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can never be too careful with Valentines cards.........I remember when my daughter was younger her teacher was a right sexy sort i used to go and pick my girl up from school just to get a few words wi

If I bought my missus chocolates or flowers even on Valentines Day she'd want to know what I've done wrong !!

i sent a card to my mate one year for a joke sprayed some perfume on it and sent it through the post ----- his mrs went nuts he phoned me up is this you ,ya kunt i darn`t admit to it and never have

Posted Images

Yous all sit moaning about the Muslims taking over yet when it comes to Christian celebrations nobody can be bothered because it costs money !!!......Well maybe im an old romantic but my lady will be treated to a fine evenings dining on Thursday........................and then followed the next night by an evening of blood and guts at the Copperbox Arena :laugh:

:good: You make it what you want, there's no need to get caught up in the commercial side of it if you don't want to. It's simply a traditional day to make the person that is special and important to you feel it. Not something that should only happen once a year but it's one day of tradition.

i sent a card to my mate one year for a joke sprayed some perfume on it and sent it through the post ----- his mrs went nuts he phoned me up is this you ,ya kunt i darn`t admit to it and never have :D:D

Can never be too careful with Valentines cards.........I remember when my daughter was younger her teacher was a right sexy sort i used to go and pick my girl up from school just to get a few words with the teacher i thought i was making steady progress :D .....Id split with her mum by then so i wasnt doing anything too terrible.... i got a Valentines card stuck under the window wiper on my car,open it and its from the teacher i thought thats it im in here......went the next day and put it on her with some charm at the school gates..... she whispered in my ear " you dirty b*****d if you dont leave here right now im phoning the police " :icon_eek: .......

Turned out my 13 year old daughter had set me up :icon_redface:

• Like 10

I bought our lass a vibrator it had more attachments than a vac she's lost two of the fittings and only used it once.might bang it on ebay

I first read that as 'fillings' and thought, christ, that must be powerful...! :icon_eek:

Underwear is the cheesiest one id say.. I got a babydoll nightie one year its still hanging in the wardrobe, cant bring myself to throw it out :huh:

Never understand that mentality... Either wear the fecking thing for what it was intended for (whats the harm in that?) and get it over an done with, or lob it in the bin.... :blink: I'll betcha he's still hoping that you'll put the fecker on if it stays in that wardrobe 30 years and what the feck are ya gonna look like in it then..? Remember, today is the day your gonna be younger than any other day in your life....! :yes: