Whats The Most Common Phrase You Hear.............

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its never done that before !!

" fuk me , you weren't joking , your dogs really are shit Stan "

get of my feckin ground

my father was born in 1902 in a small bedfordshire village 7 children two adults in a rented two bed hovel .no welfare state only the workhouse .clothes and shoes were handed down children to children.constant hunger ricketts .real poverty .if you were lucky you had a good hedge dog usaully a mongrel or a small whippet lurcher .in those days a good dog would mean food a bad dog would mean hunger .the common saying in those days was if a dog is no good borrow a gun of someone and /give the dog a cartridge \

i always have to smile when i hear the inevitable "thats dead that is"specialy when what ever it is gets away :D

You've maybe been around shite dogs then??????????????????????????

yep,id be a liar if i said every dog iv seen run is worthy of kennelling :thumbs:

"You've got your hands full" - Any member of the public who sees me walking 2 terriers and 2 lurchers together.

"Thought there be more on here to be honest" - Me if I take someone else out with me.

"Move" or "Get out of the way" - Me, or the missus to the dogs when in the house.

"Come here you c**t/s" - Self explanatory :toast:

Cheers, D.