Top Gear

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like anything else the very thing that makes something popular usually ends up being its downfall !......If the program concentrated more on cars than the silly b*****ds in front of the camera it woul

Shite nowadays   Used to be a car show,, very far from it nowadays

Aye mate, totally agree, it was a big let down tbh. When they showed a clip at the beginning, showing wee bits of what's to come in the series, it didn't look that great to be honest. Best sticking to

The whole wrapping the car thing was funny. Taken to far with the "lost the keys gag". Would have been funny enough to just let then get on with it. Then the bit where they couldn't catch Clarkson and blew him up with the dynamite....ffs him driving about pretending he never knew where they were.

Just get the supercars on the track a get them tested and get the challenges on the go. Although even most if them are set up i think.

They had their budget cut a few years back, think that's why we're getting a lot more of the arsing about stuff - it's cheaper to make..

The whole wrapping the car thing was funny. Taken to far with the "lost the keys gag". Would have been funny enough to just let then get on with it. Then the bit where they couldn't catch Clarkson and blew him up with the dynamite....ffs him driving about pretending he never knew where they were.

Just get the supercars on the track a get them tested and get the challenges on the go. Although even most if them are set up i think.

They had their budget cut a few years back, think that's why we're getting a lot more of the arsing about stuff - it's cheaper to make..

Still must be some budget though eh....they don't half piss some money up the wall.

I'm sure they will get these super cars on a freebie...if not I'm sure they will rent it and slate it.... Lol

Like anything else the very thing that makes something popular usually ends up being its downfall !......If the program concentrated more on cars than the silly b*****ds in front of the camera it would be a far better show......they were good in small doses but nowadays the program is more about them than the cars you can see idiots trying to be funny anywhere :whistling: .....just show us cars and stop trying to make every sentance funny !

• Like 3

Worst one I've ever seen! Sky plussed it and watched it after lamping. What an anti-climax.

The 80's hot hatches thing could have been done in 15 minutes instead of stringing it out for most of the show. Shite!

Cheers, D.

they rolled the nova on kennels bend on shelsley hill climb where the original CLIFTON HUNT KENNELS WERE.in reality if they rolled a car there it would of been totally wrecked beyond recognition. :hmm: :hmm: