End To A Very Good Fox Season

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads thats me finished for the season now . Few pictures of kills of a few of the dogs all in between are group count came to 112 foxes for the season heres a few pictures hope you like them lad

it this was a post from a yank with coyotees in them pics no one would of said anything bad ..   well done trunk

Totally legal where the lad is...He's proud of his dog's. Nothing wrong in that. Same as the irish hare lads. Same as the lads putting up pics of rabbits. Least it breaks the monotony of the same old

Posted Images

Pictures of quarry are great as long as they are respectful.

If you have no respect for the quarry you have no respect for the sport.

Just my opinion guys :thumbs:

So the minute you take a photo your being disrespectful? Nonsense.

The problem here is everyone worrying what the general public might view it. Really we shouldn't care what they think and if it's legal then continue on with your head held high.

• Like 1

In all fairness I have heard some amount of sh#t talk on this site it is a hunting site so if the huntinglife wont let people put hunting pictures up of game which you are aloud to hunt what is the point of this site and the amount of people come on here an run people down is a joke should the moderators of the site not do something about negative comments instead of worring about what anti might think its in the name HUNTINGLIFE let people hunt and sure pictures

• Like 2

surely if it's legal to do it then it isn't disrespecting the quarry in any way

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Plenty of people who break the law still manage to respect their quarry, while some who purport to stay within the law have no respect whatsoever.

So the minute you take a photo your being disrespectful? Nonsense.

That is NOT what I am saying at all.

It's quite possible to have pictures of your quarry that are respectful; we see lots on here and in magazines all of the time.

Equally, we all know of cases where people have had little or no respect for their quarry. Baiting, dumping etc.

The problem here is everyone worrying what the general public might view it. Really we shouldn't care what they think and if it's legal then continue on with your head held high.

I agree.

Providing any photo is legal, and respectful, then I have no problem with it at all. Sometimes it's nice to have an explanation for each picture, but you can't have everything I suppose :thumbs: