Guess Who Wants Your Guns?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another Vulture picking over the bones of other peoples circumstances and misfortune. You can imagine it, " Hi mate I know your on your arse and in desperate need of money, so let me bend you ove

Taking whoever it is who's behind the idea out of this for a moment, I don't get why folks are getting arsey about the business model. It's called retail. Buy something for the best price you can then

yea i see what your saying mate i just think its a bit immoral or maybe im just too soft lol im a floorlayer and i get people asking me to give them a price because carpet right has quoted say 800 qui

Posted Images

Just another Vulture picking over the bones of other peoples circumstances and misfortune. You can imagine it, " Hi mate I know your on your arse and in desperate need of money, so let me bend you over, give you next to feck all for your gun, and you can walk away happy. Nice doing business with you,"

• Like 7