3 Year Old Missing In Edinburgh

Someone's been away with the lad there's no doubt about that, and I've just got this feeling they need to look closer to home ie family, wether or not in house or a relative close by, my missus says although they sometimes do her tits in the dogs are a god send as they know and let you know when someone comes to the gate, and if your someone they don't know or been welcomed into my home, well your gonna know all about it.

Hope the wee lad turns up safe and well but there's more to this than meets the eye IMO.

Ha ha my Labrador sounds hard as nails and scares the daylights out of most visitors before they enter but once they come in and try to stroke him he's hiding under the bloody table :laugh:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little boy has been murdered let's show a little class and not go down this road eh lads .

Some of you lot need to get a f***ing grip.   She didn't murder her kid because she is Asian.   She did it because she is a f****d up bitch.   Just like all the white folk who do it don't do it

I don`t care what anyone has done to a child, but to kill the kid to try and hide what you have done is unforgivable   Take what is coming to you, but leave the poor child alive, scum c**t

Posted Images

Agree with the above.

Even if the kid managed to somehow get out of the house himself, wandering about at that time in the morning someone would have seen him, and if not he couldn't possible have gone that far.

he's either been lifted out his bed, or lifted as he roamed the streets.

All the leads suggest he's wandered off himself, no signs a crime has took place. Find it hard to believe though, Edinburgh never sleeps, I've went through it coming back from lamping at all hours and you always pass folk no matter the time of night so someone would have seen him, unless he's fell in a canal etc. I still think someone in the family knows what's happened.

Surely if the laddie had stuck his coat & shoes on & gone off wandering , someone maybe coming home from a night out in the early hours , or going to start an early shift would have seen him on foot ?

The other thing I was wondering was how come none of the other kids heard him russling round in the bedroom getting dressed, there where 5 kids in the flat , so surely he shared a room with at least one of them .. just find it hard to belive he did this all by himself

• Like 1

there a cctv at the flat door.

They must know the kids left himself then?
Seen on the news this morning that there's no sign of him on the CCTV

there a cctv at the flat door.

They must know the kids left himself then?
Seen on the news this morning that there's no sign of him on the CCTV

Surely they'd see the door opening though even if he was too short. Otherwise he's been taken the night before or through a window :hmm:

Sounds very wierd