3 Year Old Missing In Edinburgh

I just read this and I honestly feel sick.

TWO ARRESTED OVER 'RACIST' ONLINE COMMENTS ABOUT MIKAEEL

Police arrested two men today after they allegedly made vile online comments about tragic Mikaeel Kular.

The men were arrested for making comments of a 'racist nature' on Twitter about the disappearance of the three-year-old.

Mikaeel was tragically found dead on Friday night after being last seen on Thursday night.
The men, who are aged 19 and 26, were arrested questioned and released on bail.

The comments were brought to the attention of Police Scotland by members of the public in Edinburgh.

Officers from Police Scotland liaised with colleagues from Hampshire Constabulary and Derbyshire Constabulary to identify the suspects.

Chief Supt Mark Williams, Police Scotland Edinburgh Divisional Commander, said: 'Any reports of racist, offensive or abusive comments made online will be thoroughly investigated and those responsible will be brought to justice.

'If you commit an offence, we will investigate it and you will be prosecuted.'

FFS a 3 year old child is murderd and all some pathetic lowlifes can do is make vile comments. WTF is this country coming too?

TC

• Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little boy has been murdered let's show a little class and not go down this road eh lads .

Some of you lot need to get a f***ing grip.   She didn't murder her kid because she is Asian.   She did it because she is a f****d up bitch.   Just like all the white folk who do it don't do it

I don`t care what anyone has done to a child, but to kill the kid to try and hide what you have done is unforgivable   Take what is coming to you, but leave the poor child alive, scum c**t

Posted Images

im not going to be popular here,but i heard it on the news yesterday,about the lads being arrested for thier comments.

imo that should never happen. regardless of what they said,and i have read really bad ones online.but seems these days people instead of ignoring it and moving on,will call cops or cops will monitor these sites for secterian and bigoted racist comments.really havent they got anything better to do.

there a few on here and i include myself who should be getting a chap form the cops for things i have posted in the past.These comments about that kid,we just know they lads dont really think that.its all for the shock tactic. and get folk replying.

• Like 5

im not going to be popular here,but i heard it on the news yesterday,about the lads being arrested for thier comments.

imo that should never happen. regardless of what they said,and i have read really bad ones online.but seems these days people instead of ignoring it and moving on,will call cops or cops will monitor these sites for secterian and bigoted racist comments.really havent they got anything better to do.

there a few on here and i include myself who should be getting a chap form the cops for things i have posted in the past.These comments about that kid,we just know they lads dont really think that.its all for the shock tactic. and get folk replying.

you cant wipe your arse these days without folk lookin over your shoulder

• Like 2

you cant wipe your arse these days without folk lookin over your shoulder

Hardly looking over your shoulder if your posting it all over twitter...

I'm not into all the PC nonsense, but I can't see where's the benefit, or street cred or whatever else these people are trying to achieve by speaking ill of a murdered child... no matter creed, colour, religion... twats IMO

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 3

i agree they are idiots,they should have known better.im sure thier maw and dads wont be to f***ing chuffed either. but tbh all those twitter and facebook sites they just encourage controversy and everything that goes with that.

my point was mate, when i see something that i find a bit OTT (and its very rare) you just shake your head and move on. why wasnt the offended comment removed and them kicked off the site.

seems a bit much the cops and courts getting involved,and in most likelyhood a couple daft laddies getting a criminal record for some sick inapproriate comment on a f***ing gossip site.

• Like 2

i agree they are idiots,they should have known better.im sure thier maw and dads wont be to f*****g chuffed either. but tbh all those twitter and facebook sites they just encourage controversy and everything that goes with that.

my point was mate, when i see something that i find a bit OTT (and its very rare) you just shake your head and move on. why wasnt the offended comment removed and them kicked off the site.

seems a bit much the cops and courts getting involved,and in most likelyhood a couple daft laddies getting a criminal record for some sick inapproriate comment on a f*****g gossip site.

i agree they are idiots,they should have known better.im sure thier maw and dads wont be to f*****g chuffed either. but tbh all those twitter and facebook sites they just encourage controversy and everything that goes with that.

seems a bit much the cops and courts getting involved,and in most likelyhood a couple daft laddies getting a criminal record for some sick inapproriate comment on a f*****g gossip site.

simple scot ----set an example if its stops some of the idiots posting on farce book then its worked --- i think when you reach a certain stage in your life you stop becoming impressionable and shocked/offended problem is a lot of hav`nt reached that stage yet... often things i`d like to post on here but hold back...

Edited by the_stig

aye you prob right stig.just find it a bit much prosecuting someone for a stupid comment,and then you pick up the paper and someone has been let off with a caution for an actual criminal act,that actually hurt someone either physically or financially.but then again,there not a day goes by that the justice system does not shock me with there crazy out of touch decisions.

Some of you lot need to get a f***ing grip.

She didn't murder her kid because she is Asian.

She did it because she is a f****d up bitch.

Just like all the white folk who do it don't do it because they are white.

Give your head a wobble and grow up.

• Like 6

Some of you lot need to get a f*****g grip.

has it been revealed she did indeed murder him or was it infact an accident. and you call some one else for making assumptions :tongue2::laugh::laugh:

Some of you lot need to get a f*****g grip.

has it been revealed she did indeed murder him or was it infact an accident. and you call some one else for making assumptions :tongue2::laugh::laugh:

ok you were correct, just herd shes been charged with murder :thumbs: